What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Joyetech Ego AIO Eco help

newts84

Guys I was recommended above device for vaping CBD by a local vape shop chain. They said they bought in that pen specifically for it as CBD users don't use the same amount of battery as regular vapers and it's occasional puffs etc.

They also recommended 50/50 liquid.

The problem I'm having is a LOT of spitting and can empty the tank in 5 or 6 puffs. I'm using 50/50 vapeukcbd with 500mg. I've tried all the resolutions online and changed coils.

Could the problem be the device isn't powerful enough to vapourise this liquid or the liquid is too thin? Although researching online, not many people recommend using a higher VG than 50 as then the device really struggles apparently.

I want an easy ish device to use but something decent, I puff on a few times throughout the day and evening.

I've seen one site recommend an OBS Cube another an Aspire Reax Mini, a Freemax Twister, the PockeX, I'm getting a bit lost in conflicting advice.

Thanks
Ad

Back
Top Bottom