What's new

How has cbd helped you?

vandykevapes

Premium Vendor
Hi fellow CBD users!

Aswell being vendor who sells this stuff I’m also a user, we aren’t just in for the “hype”.
Personally for me cbd cured migraines which caused by me tensing my shoulders from my anxiety, I found my life become more free and I’m much calmer then any drug the doctor prescribed! I have watched customers with fibro come in as zombies and over the course of weeks they become lively bubbly characters, even got people with MS who finding themselves being able to walk further and take less meds, I’m curious tho what cbd works for you guys in the vape machines and what has it helped you with, legally we can’t advertise it has benifits but this is not advertisement this is general chat about how it’s helped you!

I found cbdfx additive to be my personal favourite on the dripper, and helps with migraines, depression and anxiety hugely!

Talk soon apes.

Anything on arthritis? I went from walking 3 miles a day to zero almost overnight.

I suppose I could try some for depression.:)

Going from a wobbly mess of pain and tears.

Hip dysplasia and a fucked back.

Hip dysplasia left me on occasion not very often, unable to feel my body from the you got it. Hips down.

I recall one occasion of not being able to swing my legs out of bed, couldn't feel movement in them just searing pain.

Managed to grab my Tsunami RDA (solely for CBD) from the bedside cabinet.

5 mins later or so the pain subsided enough to deal with my hip.

10 mins later I was up walking and heading off to work.

It helps me sleep on the odd night I can’t get to sleep. It works very well for this purpose.

@Ment it might help for both, you should give it a try.

Neurological and other chronic pain relief, also some muscle spasms relief as well. cbd disturbs my sleep, which is a bummer.

Neurological and other chronic pain relief, also some muscle spasms relief as well. cbd disturbs my sleep, which is a bummer.

It disturbs your sleep? First time I’ve heard that one!? What happens?

Going from a wobbly mess of pain and tears.

Hip dysplasia and a fucked back.

Hip dysplasia left me on occasion not very often, unable to feel my body from the you got it. Hips down.

I recall one occasion of not being able to swing my legs out of bed, couldn't feel movement in them just searing pain.

Managed to grab my Tsunami RDA (solely for CBD) from the bedside cabinet.

5 mins later or so the pain subsided enough to deal with my hip.

10 mins later I was up walking and heading off to work.

Nicely done, didn’t reliease you was so broken tho dude! Hope ya get better man! Big huge from van dyke vapes team

It disturbs your sleep? First time I’ve heard that one!? What happens?

Sleep clinic diagnosed hyper arousal insomnia, sort of ptsd related, flight or fight response out of kilter, obviously some conflict with cbd there. cbn on the other hand, that helps me get to sleep, and stay asleep, it's illegal in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom