What's new

Does cbd really help anxiety and how to vape it properly ?

Jamesvaper

Initiate
Hi,
I am wanting to start using cbd with my vape. I have experimented a little before, I just bought some isolate and mixed with vg and used as a additive for my all day vape. After reading some posts on here I've seen different terpenes and just wondered if they actually work? Can I add this to my all day vape that I use which is a smok prince ? I am or shall I say was a smoker of the herb but want to quit. Is cbd a good substitute ? Do you get a stone high at all? I've been left anxious and sometimes angry often and used the herb to calm myself and my mind down but then I'm in that circle. Any help and opinions would be great .
Thanks on advance

Hi,
I am wanting to start using cbd with my vape. I have experimented a little before, I just bought some isolate and mixed with vg and used as a additive for my all day vape. After reading some posts on here I've seen different terpenes and just wondered if they actually work? Can I add this to my all day vape that I use which is a smok prince ? I am or shall I say was a smoker of the herb but want to quit. Is cbd a good substitute ? Do you get a stone high at all? I've been left anxious and sometimes angry often and used the herb to calm myself and my mind down but then I'm in that circle. Any help and opinions would be great .
Thanks on advance

Hello James and welcome to the planet
I’ve had good results with terpenes
The thing with cbd products genetically we are all different so it’s trial and error,
I’d spend no more than £20 for samples if I’m trying out a new product recipe,
Please don’t add to nicotine e liquid as nicotine hinders cbd from working,
Most people people use a dripper vaping cbd,
many threads on cbd you will read “that people have tried cbd in e cig tank and felt no effect”
Again what may work for someone may not work for the next person,

Good luck with your journey,
Kind regards

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks on advance

Ps Also take a look at a website called uncle herb,
Might be of some help,

Kind regards

Hi
I read your thread on here about uncle herb is there thc is those buds? Regarding the cbd, I looked at a few strains on a website you gave before very helpful thanks. You say I'd be best of using a dripper tank can I use this with my normal battery I mean just change the tanks over ? Or do I need a whole new mod? And any ideas on a budget tank ?
Thanks
J

Hi
I read your thread on here about uncle herb is there thc is those buds? Regarding the cbd, I looked at a few strains on a website you gave before very helpful thanks. You say I'd be best of using a dripper tank can I use this with my normal battery I mean just change the tanks over ? Or do I need a whole new mod? And any ideas on a budget tank ?
Thanks
J

Hello James

Im under the impression that we are not suppose to discuss certain aspects , which may or may not be present in some legal cbd products on the forum ,

due to different countries/states having different legal status /restrictions,

“What may be a legal product in one part of the world may not be the case in other locations around the world “

They do however have a range of cbd liquid products on thier website what may be of some use to you ailment,

As far as I’m aware I belive that the liquid versions of cbd products to be completely free
of any ingredients what may fall into a “grey area”,

A few “other” products I just can’t be sure ,,,

I guess it’s possible that due to other factors,,,,
That some items may contain trace amounts at a level deemed to be legal,,,
Similar to a trace amount of peanuts in an item assumed to be nut free,,, (may contain nuts).

While to the majority of the population a trace of nuts would be of little concern ,,,
It could be potentially life threatening ,

(The possibility of a trace of nuts being present would be a major concern to someone whose relative suffered from a nut allergy.)

Feel free to inbox me if you have any “questions” regarding any of the above info
on legal cbd products,

Kind regards

Last edited:
Hello James

Im under the impression that we are not suppose to discuss certain aspects , which may or may not be present in some legal cbd products In the forum ,

due to different countries/states having different legal status /restrictions,

“What may be a legal product in one part of the world may not be the case in other locations around the world “

They do however have a range of cbd liquid products on thier website what may be of some use to you ailment,

As far as I’m aware I belive that the liquid versions of cbd products to be completely free
on any ingredients what may fall into a “grey area”,

A few “other” products im unsure as always withen the legal cbd market ,,,,

I guess it’s possibly that due to other factors ,,,, some items may contain trace amounts at a level deemed to be legal,,,
Similar to a trace amount of peanuts in an item assumed to be nut free,,, (may contain nuts).

While tomost of the population a trace of nuts would be of not much concern ,,, but could be potentially ( life threatening ) It would be a major concern if someone suffered a nut allergy,

Feel free to inbox me if you have any “questions” regarding any of the above info
on legal cbd products,

Kind regards
Thank you , I only ask as I want to stop smoking etc but suffering anxiety and mood swings etc. Anyway back to the vape can I use a rda tank with any battery ? I have a cool fire tc100 ?

Hi
Thanks
J

A dripper tank for me personally I do find that this particular method
Is able to provide me with a more efficient delivery,

I’ve compared the results agaist using a high quality rta glass tank system with the
same batch of cbd isolates/terpenes mix.

However for you personally I really would not be able to make a truthful statement in regards to whether this particular method would offer you any benefits over using a tank system,

If drippers rda’s are of interest to you,
As an example I own the geek vape ammit mtl rda tank,
I picked this up very cheep to give rda’s a try just purely to see if this delivery method would offer me any benefits over a glass tank system ,

I was very impressed with the results ,

I found this tank to be exceptional for the price and ideal for my own personal needs,
I also noticed I could taste new flavours,

“strangely I did not pick up on these flavours before”

( I had tried a sample of my cbd mix from the same batch in a glass tank system)

Being and mtl rda tank I found it did not drain my battery,
I especially like the many air holes combinations,
the air holes can be opened to provide quite a decent direct lung hit ,,should I require a larger “hit”,

And it also has the added bonus of and extra air hole in the bottom of the build deck which I have unplugged for more airflow /vapour /flavour,

I currently use mine on a drag poo mod as
this rda tank came with a standard 510 pin,

I use the method of removing the drip tip and manually dripping the coils with my chosen liquid through the large top hole directly onto the coil below,
I find this works very well for me,

(I only use it this rda an average of 4 to 6 times a day)

Although I don’t necessarily need a squonk mod.
I was very pleased to find that the kit also included a squonk pin :-) should I choose further down the line to try out a squonk mod,

( I could pick up a basic squonk mod for under £20 if I would like to give it a go)

Kind regards,,,

Vaping doesn’t have to be pricey,,,,

Last edited:
Few things;

1) I don't see any shame what so ever in using any natural unaltered substance that calms your anxiety. It works. It's proven. End of.

2) cbd does not yet you stoned. Although I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel "something". It makes me feel very calm. Not numb, but my brain just stops going a million miles an hour. So, definitely not the stoned feeling.

3) definitely a difference between RDA use and in-tank. A drop on the RDA was enough to have the desired effect for me. My wife put a drop in her tank (2ml) and felt the same but after a good few puffs. This shows that A) RDA is definitely more direct and effective and B) sensitivities are different from person to person.

It's best you discuss your needs with someone who knows. If you suffer from anxiety as a permanent fixture in your life then you need the cbd coursing through your veins on a more sustained basis. I.e. In a tank and vaping all day (if that's what's you do anyway) with a strength of about 1000mg.
If it's an occasional thing, a hit of a drop of two of your desired strength might be the way forward. For me, it's stress and being prone to exhaustion-driven seizure. I feel it coming. So when I do, 1 or 2 drops of 1000mg on the RDA sorts me out and calms my brain.

It's surprisingly powerful stuff. It's just a case of finding your strength and rate of intake.

Few things;

1) I don't see any shame what so ever in using any natural unaltered substance that calms your anxiety. It works. It's proven. End of.

2) cbd does not yet you stoned. Although I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel "something". It makes me feel very calm. Not numb, but my brain just stops going a million miles an hour. So, definitely not the stoned feeling.

3) definitely a difference between RDA use and in-tank. A drop on the RDA was enough to have the desired effect for me. My wife put a drop in her tank (2ml) and felt the same but after a good few puffs. This shows that A) RDA is definitely more direct and effective and B) sensitivities are different from person to person.

It's best you discuss your needs with someone who knows. If you suffer from anxiety as a permanent fixture in your life then you need the cbd coursing through your veins on a more sustained basis. I.e. In a tank and vaping all day (if that's what's you do anyway) with a strength of about 1000mg.
If it's an occasional thing, a hit of a drop of two of your desired strength might be the way forward. For me, it's stress and being prone to exhaustion-driven seizure. I feel it coming. So when I do, 1 or 2 drops of 1000mg on the RDA sorts me out and calms my brain.

It's surprisingly powerful stuff. It's just a case of finding your strength and rate of intake.
Thank you for your replies, is there a difference between terpenes and isolate? Regarding tank/mod I've only ever used relatively simple stuff so rda is completely new to me. I've seen a tank the ijoy limitless rdta tank would this be sufficient? And can this be used with my mod? I have a cool fire tc100 and smok prince stick?
I read somewhere that there's different and for different things any ideas what's best for a racing mind, anxious ?
Thanks again
J

Thank you for your replies, is there a difference between terpenes and isolate? Regarding tank/mod I've only ever used relatively simple stuff so rda is completely new to me. I've seen a tank the ijoy limitless rdta tank would this be sufficient? And can this be used with my mod? I have a cool fire tc100 and smok prince stick?
I read somewhere that there's different and for different things any ideas what's best for a racing mind, anxious ?
Thanks again
J

I get my Drop Dead RDA firing up absolutely fine on my low power Voopoo Mojo mod at 88w with beefy coils. So yes, the tc100 should be fine.
The rdta should be fine as well. If not, the aforementioned Drop Dead is only about 20 quid. Or a Dead Rabbit clone (10 quid).

Working with an RDA on a regulated mod is very easy. If you have a vape shop nearby they can get you some coils and build it for you. Once you seen it done, you can do it.

Back
Top Bottom