What's new

different terpenes profiles ans cbd , do the shakey monkey ,,,

uyir222

Postman
:2thumbsup:Just and update guys them cbd crystals with terpenes from U.K. flavours are the real deal , made up a bottle and whoa all pain gone I’ll feel like singing and dancing round the house I’m full of beans ,

I’m so impressed I’ve ordered anouther batch of them and a couple different cbd terpenes to try ,,,,

Bonus these are a super fine powder
Dissolve pretty instantly, in pg

And they taste absolutely delicious popes then in my little rda,,,,

The tangy ones mixed with a little og kush terpenes taste like sweet clementines ,

I’m over the moon with these ,,,

U.K. flavour Ltd peeps ,,,,

After being a stoner back in the day I can honestly say these compare against some of the best buds I had in the past ,

The next if it I’m vaping in no more stinky house ,,,,

Woo hoo

These terpenes also have cbd in them they are top stuff

Proper potent !!!!....

I mixed mine up with a 3 ml plonked in glass jug of hot water for 10 mins to dissolve them ,

Once dissolved I added 7ml AG base liquid from wicked store it’s like vg but less thick it’s vg pre thinned with pharmaceutical grade distilled water ,

After added the AG liquid to the the pg mix which was already dissolved good shakey monkey impression and

Poped solution back in the jug of hot water left it about 20 mins , another shakey monkey impression,,,,

Let liquid cool a few minutes

And whollaaa popped few drops in little ammit mtl rta cracked air flow open 4 big lugs,,,,

Oh my days you guys need to try this is da shit !!!

Link for cbd products below :

https://ukflavour.com/5-crystals

Back
Top Bottom