What's new

Cheaper way to vape (good) CBD

Mine arrived just before I left for work. Anybody else get theirs yet? First thoughts?
Postie just been and nothing for me although it was only posted yesterday, lots of my deliveries have been taking ages to get here though, still waiting on something ordered on the 2nd!

I ordered 20ml of the 3g stuff, what's the deal for diluting it? I, rightly or wrongly, presume that as the 20ml comes in a 60ml bottle that it's just a case of adding 40ml of eliquid to it? That's what I'm going to do anyway.

Postie just been and nothing for me although it was only posted yesterday, lots of my deliveries have been taking ages to get here though, still waiting on something ordered on the 2nd!

I ordered 20ml of the 3g stuff, what's the deal for diluting it? I, rightly or wrongly, presume that as the 20ml comes in a 60ml bottle that it's just a case of adding 40ml of eliquid to it? That's what I'm going to do anyway.
Yeah I think that's the general idea. You can of course add more or less pg to alter the strength of the cbd. Think it's a matter of try and see. Personal tastes and tolerances and all that.

That would give you 50mg/ml.

30 is doing wonders for my arthritis, and the problem with too high a dose would be that you may not know it's too high, so I would start lower with a smaller batch and see if it works.

30 is doing wonders for my arthritis, and the problem with too high a dose would be that you may not know it's too high, so I would start lower with a smaller batch and see if it works.
Cheers Ment, all new to me and unsure of recommended dosage - I'll take 10ml out the bottle and try it at 25mg/ml, see how I go from there.

I'll try that then, I think that's the strength Zou uses. So 2ml cbd with 7ml pg will give me 30? I'll mix it when I get home from work. No steeping time, just a straight dilution I guess?

I'll try that then, I think that's the strength Zou uses. So 2ml cbd with 7ml pg will give me 30? I'll mix it when I get home from work. No steeping time, just a straight dilution I guess?

2ml with 8 will give you 30.

I started with 10 and it wasn't working so I followed Zou's advice too.

I’m very interested in this, been taking too many Ibuprofen for a long time for an old hip injury, keep us posted with the results guys please.

About 33mg/ml, I mixed 1g of powder isolate in 30ml of pg. I probably puff about 0.5 to 1ml at 20-30w on the nights I feel like I’ll struggle to sleep. It works every time.

Back
Top Bottom