What's new

Cheaper way to vape (good) CBD

The concentrate is almost completely tasteless I guess? I would probably just mix it with soem flavoured nic free juice, although I do like the hemp taste of the product I have now.

I’m sure you could just puff it straight. 1000mg in 10ml is less than the 3000mg in 20ml.

I might order some @mattyk2010 , been using the drip hacks stuff myself, which works ok for the purposes I use it but never tried anything else, to be honest:

What level do you vape at Zou? I'm vaping 10mg/ml.

This old chestnut again.....their claimed strength will depend if they are using micrograms or milligrams for their product labels.

Yeah it works out at 1500/10ml and comes in a 60ml bottle so you can dilute it down to as much as 500/10ml. I have no idea what strength I'll need to use so will probably try it neat and dilute till it feels right. What strength do you usually use Zou?

Currently 33mg/ml. Perfect for insomnia and creating a mild sense of relaxation.

This old chestnut again.....their claimed strength will depend if they are using micrograms or milligrams for their product labels.

It's unlikely to be micrograms Rick - there are a thousand to a mg so that would make these 3mg in 20ml.

33mg/ml. I dissolved 1g of isolate in 30ml of pg. It works pretty well, puts me to sleep on no time.

@Rickster their website states milligrams (mg). Micrograms would be μg.

I'll increase my dose then - is there a safe limit or could you vape the 3000mg stuff straight if you wanted to?

Currently 33mg/ml. Perfect for insomnia and creating a mild sense of relaxation.
The one I've ordered states that it's 3000mg in 20ml. So I think I need to add another 10ml of liquid to get the same strength that you use. Would that be correct? And you use only pg, no need for clouds?

Sorry for all the questions, I want to get this right.

Thanks

Edit. I think I got that wrong. If I fill the bottle to 60ml, it will then be 50mg /ml ?

Last edited:
@Ment I don’t think there is an upper limit, but it’s very dose dependent. Puffing too much can impact on the benefits, as far as I’m led to believe.

@Banjostring , no mine is 1000mg in 30ml pg. so to make this the same strength as mine you’d want the total volume to be 90ml.

@Ment I don’t think there is an upper limit, but it’s very dose dependent. Puffing too much can impact on the benefits, as far as I’m led to believe.

@Banjostring , no mine is 1000mg in 30ml pg. so to make this the same strength as mine you’d want the total volume to be 90ml.
Thank you. I'll let you know if it's any good when it arrives. If it is then it seems to be quite inexpensive [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom