What's new

Cheaper way to vape (good) CBD

Herman

Initiate
I have ordered CBD vape juice a few times now, usually at vapeuk.co.uk, it works well, helps me relax and sleep better, which is nice.

The price is a bit high though, I am looking for either a cheaper site or a way to mix it myself. I get a little overwhelmed when I read about mixing it myself, I don't understand the difference between oils and isolates, and I don't know what other ingredients I will need.
I have never mixed nicotine based juices before, but there it seems easier as it's just VG/PG/nicotine and some flavourings that you can simply buy.

So is there any easy to understand tutorial for this? I have been vaping the Harmony OG Kush flavour, it would be nice if I could reproduce soemthing like that.

Get one gram of cbd isolate and dissolve it in 20 or 30 ml of pg. Easy as that.

Are they any good @mattyk2010 ? The site is a bit confusing but it seems they have 1000mg cbd in 10ml of pg for £17.99. That’s not bad if it’s good stuff.

Are they any good @mattyk2010 ? The site is a bit confusing but it seems they have 1000mg cbd in 10ml of pg for £17.99. That’s not bad if it’s good stuff.
A gram of it in 10ml? That would be pretty potent wouldn't it? Do they and do you, in your home made, put nic into these juices too?

My bad, just took the time to read it through and it's to be used as a concentrate for mixing.
They have another bottle on there which they state has 3000mg in 20ml, reduced from £80 - £20. This seems worth a punt if it's any good.

I don't use CBD Zou but I have a friend who used to use drip hacks stuff and make his own from shatter and he really rates this stuff over drip hacks

Just tried to order some but it doesn't redirect me to PayPal. That's a bit of a bugger.

Edit. Tried it through my browser rather than the link and it went through ok. I went for the 3000mg in 20ml option.

Last edited:
A gram of it in 10ml? That would be pretty potent wouldn't it? Do they and do you, in your home made, put nic into these juices too?

I’m sure you could just puff it straight. 1000mg in 10ml is less than the 3000mg in 20ml.

I might order some @mattyk2010 , been using the drip hacks stuff myself, which works ok for the purposes I use it but never tried anything else, to be honest:

Yeah it works out at 1500/10ml and comes in a 60ml bottle so you can dilute it down to as much as 500/10ml. I have no idea what strength I'll need to use so will probably try it neat and dilute till it feels right. What strength do you usually use Zou?

Back
Top Bottom