What's new

cbdmods new product

vaping2018

Initiate
hi all thought I would share my experience with cbdmods new product that I received today. It is a hemp tincture for oral use. Great if you either don't want pg or want to vape or don't own a vape. I have been using it for a couple of hours now and so far it is great.Tastes nice unlike some oral cbd products and has the desired effect that I need.So far so good,it can be purchased through their website and is currently £10 for a 10ml bottle. Great product great value!

Nice to hear that CBDMods are increasing their ranges. As many here now know, it was their product range that started Carol's successful usage of CBD.

hi all thought I would share my experience with cbdmods new product that I received today. It is a hemp tincture for oral use. Great if you either don't want pg or want to vape or don't own a vape. I have been using it for a couple of hours now and so far it is great.Tastes nice unlike some oral cbd products and has the desired effect that I need.So far so good,it can be purchased through their website and is currently £10 for a 10ml bottle. Great product great value!
:hmm: Perhaps share the joy on the CBD section here on the forum :dance: that's an idea!

recently posted in general chat advised to post here . Today I received cbdmods new product,I had received it as a free sample along with another offer.The product is a cbd tincture and is great if you don't want pg,or don't vape or own one.I have been using it for a couple of hours now and it is wonderful,tastes great unlike some oral products you can get and is working for what I need it for,all in all a great product and good value as it is currently £10 for a 10ml bottle. Very pleased and satisfied.For anyone wondering it can be purchased here www.cbdmods.co.uk/products.

have done thank you
Cool mate, wasn't a shot, know you know that, but good info into a place it will be purposely looked at. :thumbup:
Such a shame where I am, Aus, that it's all still taboo when it could help thousands that could benefit from it. Bugs me that badly. Cheers mate.

Just had a quick look on mobile...

No terms and conditions.
no privacy policy so therefore not gdpr compliant.
No company address, vat registration or phone number so therefore not compliant with long distance selling regulations.

Using PayPal express checkout so would have to meet PCI DSS SAQ-A at a minimum, SAQ A-EP if they are actually taking payment on site. But if they can't even be bothered to be gdpr compliant or meet long distance selling regs, can they be trusted to handle card holder data securely?

So for that reason, it's a no from me.

Just had a quick look on mobile...

No terms and conditions.
no privacy policy so therefore not gdpr compliant.
No company address, vat registration or phone number so therefore not compliant with long distance selling regulations.

Using PayPal express checkout so would have to meet PCI DSS SAQ-A at a minimum, SAQ A-EP if they are actually taking payment on site. But if they can't even be bothered to be gdpr compliant or meet long distance selling regs, can they be trusted to handle card holder data securely?

So for that reason, it's a no from me.

https://www.cbdmods.co.uk/privacy-policy-gdpr

BACK OFF all you Back Seat Wannabe Moderators! :12:

Back
Top Bottom