What's new

Cbd oil... fact or fiction ?

welshdean

Postman
Some people say that they have experienced neurological " chilled out " effects when vaping CBD oil .
After reading online it states that no psychological effects can be gained by vaping as no thc is present, blah blah blah.

So my question is...

Do you actually gain any benefits from vaping cbd oil ?

I suffer from mild anxiety and it's meant to help so it would be good to clear this up once and for all.

Mate different things work for different people.
No one thing fits all. Try it and see.

Some people say that they have experienced neurological " chilled out " effects when vaping CBD oil .
After reading online it states that no psychological effects can be gained by vaping as no thc is present, blah blah blah.

So my question is...

Do you actually gain any benefits from vaping cbd oil ?

I suffer from mild anxiety and it's meant to help so it would be good to clear this up once and for all.

check out this thread https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/.../threads/one-month-of-carol-using-cbd.120543/

I am a bit sceptical about vaping CBD, as I don't think there is any way of getting a controlled dose. I think capsules or tinctures are the best way to take it personally.

It works for me but only the strong stuff it's got me from 5 difficult pills down too 3 soo it definitely helps anxiety and pain you just have too find the right strength for you.

Back
Top Bottom