What's new

CBD oil effects on arterial healing?

BigBadBubbage

Postman
I understand this is a complex question but thought I would try. I had a nasty accident on Friday and had 5 hours of surgery to repair the damage. I needed an artery graft. The surgeon said she was unsure of the effects, if any, CBD oil would have on the arterial graft healing. Anyone have any idea? I don't want to stop vaping CBD as it helps my anxiety massively, and I feel like I will need it now more than ever. Any help will be much appreciated

From a laypersons point of view that question (arterial graft healing and cbd) is unanswerable. From a standard therapeutic point of view I would continue to use cbd for your anxiety, it's not like you was told to discontinue its use. Unless you're consuming vast quantities of course, approximately how many mg a day are you consuming?

Yeah I figured it was a massive long shot. I think it's about 50mg a day. Considering how many people use CBD, if it did have negative impact upon arterial healing then a cardiovascular surgeon might have known about it. I'm going to keep vaping CBD though as this has been very traumatic. Thanks for your response

Back
Top Bottom