CBD for the wife

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I got some CBD for liz to help with pain

I was surprised that she took it

as I expected the whole trainspotting drug crazed skunk head thing

but she did and it helped

she was on a 3% solution from C21

now the bottle is empty and now "she needs more man, I got to get some dope and all that"

so where do I go and what do I get I was thinking one drop of 1500mg?

she was taking it from a bottle 3 drops morning and night

help needed

I need the drugs for her

I'm surprised really I expected zamo to start singing just say no.....

remember that...grange hill

CBD Brothers on facebook. The Purple Capsules are absolutely brilliant. Carol no longer vapes CBD having changed to the capsules......... That Said............. Usual disclaimer being, what works for us may well NOT work for you.

+1 for CBD brothers.. persuaded my wife to try CBD for pain. She had some concerns and they were really helpful. She's trying it for the 1st time tonight.

Excellent news @Major Hazzard and fingers crossed. Do tell her that the effect will become more apparent once it begins to build up in the system. ;)

[QUOTI="Rob, post: 1792935, member: 8823"]Excellent news @Major Hazzard and fingers crossed. Do tell her that the effect will become more apparent once it begins to build up in the system. ;)[/QUOTE]

dont i know it when the bottles dry

its like "with nail and I" here

What is it your after mate vape juice or the actual sublingual oil ?
Both have their own benefits, ideally using both is most effective for building up the endocannabinoid system, but obviously it adds up cash wise, also if vaping I'd definitely advise using a dripper (not a clouds bro set up, I use a goon, dual coil 0.4 or so at about 26w)

My mum has been using the stuff from purelife, good strengths and it’s buy one get one free! She’s gone from 10 tramodol a day for her pain to none!

The guy who played Zamo was pretty well known in the coffeeshops of Amsterdam for a while. Last time I saw him he definitely wasn't saying no to anything :14:

+1 for CBD Brothers capsules.

Back
Top Bottom