POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

CBD for Cerebral Palsy

Discussion in 'CBD' started by Kenneth, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Kenneth

Kenneth Postman

Hi folks. I'm really hoping that you can help.

My niece who is 4 years old has CP. Her hands and feet are near permanently clenched and my sister in law wants to try CBD to releave the muscular symptoms. As CBD is hard to procure where she lives, she has asked me to source some for her. I don't really know where to begin.

It would need to be administered with drops under the tongue or in juice/milk.From some brief research I think I should be looking for full spectrum water soluble. And strong. But I have no confidence that this is right and what it means in terms of actual products.

Does anyone have relevant knowledge that can help?

Thanks

2. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

• Like Like x 1
  3. smartie

smartie Initiate

• Like Like x 1
  4. ReservedCBD

ReservedCBD Postman

You would be best with mouth oral drops. Ensure to research and do not get it from Holland and Barrett as it rubbish or even the chemist that now stocks the same brand as Holland’s. I would recommend using someone like charlottes web, canna or cbd brothers ( if there back to normal business ) if you see one that looks too cheap to be true. That’s because it is. Heavy amount of research into companies properly will go along way to ensure you end up with a quality brand and not one who lying

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. BigCloud

BigCloud Achiever

• Like Like x 2
  6. ReservedCBD

ReservedCBD Postman

Koi is a good brand and been around for awhile now, I’ve heard nothing bad about this brand at all. I’ll say from reviews and volume of sales alone is good.

Can always get CBD monkey drink, I find that benifical aswell as tasty!

• Like Like x 2