POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

CBD for a newbie

Discussion in 'CBD' started by Cloudtastic, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Cloudtastic

Cloudtastic Postman

I have been looking at the CBD e liquid for a while but I have no idea where to start if I am honest.

have a few q's on the subject if anyone could help out it would be appreciated.

I have major issues switching off at night and getting to sleep so I am thinking this may help - When I use to smoke weed it certinaly helped but I kicked that habbit before I stopped smoking fags.

Do you buy the liquid pre-mixed with nic and CBD - Is this possible?

Can you buy additives to add to your favorite E-liquid?

What are the best tanks to use or can I use anything? I mostly use rebuildables now a days MTL or DL

If above and you can use anything assuming you will just build to your desired wattage?

Sorry if the above should be obvious but I feel like the more I read on the subject from other sources the more confused it makes me.

2. MrDJ

MrDJ Legend

3. ReservedCBD

ReservedCBD Postman

@Cloudtastic

@MrDJ thanks for the recommendation on helping! It’s what I’m here for :)

Hello there and welcome to cbd forum! I’ll be happy to help.

So cbd eliquid we offer a CBD & CBG blend that is a Additive and works a lot better due to CBD works better with a 2nd powerful compound! we do advise our 1000mg CBD to be poured into a 50ml and shaked, the 500mg you can do the same, for the lower strengths we recommend using a few drops per tank.

For devices it doesn’t matter what you use :) ideally something over 20w is ideal ( I use mine in aspire breeze and take 10 to 20 puffs in the morning, 10 at lunch and usually end up watching a film at night and use it regularly, I get through maybe 2ml a day max :) but you do not have to do that, you can use a spare tank etc.

So if you use it in a tank just add 5 to 6 drops and shake it and off you go !

As a company I cannot tell you it has any health benifits but @OccultScientist did a fantastic review recently.

Here’s a link to it.
    https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/cbd/reserved-cbd.html

If you want to order don’t forget 10% off for potv members POTV10

Www.reservedvapes.co.uk

Anymore questions feel free to tag me and I’ll be right with you, I’m usually pretty active on here

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  4. Dark_Vaper

Dark_Vaper Postman

deffo recommend using something over 20w for CBD. You can get juices with CBD really cheap on Amazon -

Amazon CBD Liquids

Quality and cheap makes the end product worth while. Hope the link helps.

Regards

Dark Vaper

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. ReservedCBD

ReservedCBD Postman

Don’t want come across as being mean etc but .... vaping oil? That on the description alone is a no and hemp extract isn’t pure and balanced. I would maybe research some of these companies before handing your money over as there strengths on there I can’t even make at cost price which raises alarm bells.

Also that link got tincture oils in so wouldn’t want this poor guy to go off buy what he thinks is a vape additive and actually be vaping oil which is a big no no.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cloudtastic

Cloudtastic Postman

Thanks for the education here guys makes things a bit clearer.

• Thank Thank x 1
  7. ReservedCBD

ReservedCBD Postman

Not a problem, our inbox is open 24/7 if you need anymore help or reply here. We are always ready to help new and existing users :)

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. CBDelites

CBDelites Postman

Hi, if you have any questions we would be happy to help - we also have a great range of CBD Vape Juice as well as everything else CBD! Please visit us at www.cbdelites.com and don't forget your POTV discount - you could get a juice for under £9 incl delivery!!