What's new

CBD for a cancer sufferer

bellyman

Veteran
I'm new to CBD so I thought I would ask here.
The CBD is for a cancer patient in remission.
What is the strongest stuff I can give her?

We and @Purplefowler and especially her Mum, have had tremendous success with CBDBrothers Capsules @bellyman :) We use the "Purple" Top ones, but there are more heavyweight variations available from their site. https://cbdbrothers.com

I'd suggest that you ping them an email and explain what you are hoping to achieve, it's worth going into some detail. They are very helpful, but obviously are tied by the recent constraints upon all CBD suppliers.

Good Luck Matt. ;)

Unsure about this one, there is a lot of people who say for stuff like cancer a full cannabis oil Inc THC is the best bet (Google RSO oil etc) but as that's probably not something we can talk about I'll leave that there.
If going down the CBD route I would go for oral tinctures mainly and perhaps the vape as top up dosage.

I believe CBD brothers rib mentions are one of the 'good guys' in a market full of fraudsters but I've not tried their capsules.

I can vouch for one vendor who do very good quality tinctures at a good price, not sure in the rules mentioning companies but their well known and I'm in no way affiliated just ping me a pm if you want their website
Either way good luck

I appreciate that we are on sketchy forum ground discussing this, so any help via pm would be appreciated ☺

Back
Top Bottom