What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

CBD ejuice for psoriasis

cletusvandam

Initiate
Hello everyone. I suffer from bad psoriasis and I’ve tried just about every cream, lotion and potion with little or no relief.
I was just wondering if anyone has vaped eliquid for it and has had any benefits from it?
I don’t really know much about vaping CBD and would appreciate any advice about what liquid is the best for vaping.
Thanks in advance.

Hasn't touched mine :( I have been using CBD since late 2016 and also have been a long term Psoriasis sufferer. I hasten to add, I never expected it to do any good for this particular ailment :)

Might topical hemp oil or cbd oil be more useful than vaping it? It might be worth seeing what comes up on google.

A friend of mine uses tea tree oil mixed with extra virgin olive oil and says it helps.

Hello everyone. I suffer from bad psoriasis and I’ve tried just about every cream, lotion and potion with little or no relief.
I was just wondering if anyone has vaped eliquid for it and has had any benefits from it?
I don’t really know much about vaping CBD and would appreciate any advice about what liquid is the best for vaping.
Thanks in advance.
Have you tried fiddlers elbow that's supposed to be good

topical hemp cream is said to work but I'm not a doctor so take it with a grain or two
not to sure about all these threads asking if cbd helps with this and that,your always better seeking medical advise from the doctor;)

Hi - I just wanted to give you a bit of info. Psoriasis isn't just a skin condition although it shows itself on the skin, it's an autoimmune condition. So if you want to try and treat it using CBD, the best way to go about it is to use a Full spectrum CBD Oil, and a high strength CBD balm which could help in repairing that damaged skin. Like everything, it won't work for everyone, and dosage varies, but it has been reported on numerous occasions to be effective for Psoriasis. We'd certainly recommend no weaker than a 500mg Oil and a 300mg per 30g topical balm. Hope this info helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom