What's new

CBD diaries - coming soon.

the US stuff is cheaper than the UK equivalent from what I've seen, for example a 30ml bottle of infinitecbd's 5000mg is 160 bucks here, god knows how much that would be , I just think there's better chance having a good quality product from states where cannabis is legal

10 ml bottle of Hempworx 750 mg is just shy of $100

Edit the 500 mg bottle is 79.00 they want $20 more for the 750 mg.
You know I understand that it's for my pain and that if it works great.... But why charge so friggin much... ??? Charging to where only a few can buy it is stupid....why not lower the price so you have more customers? If it cost that much to make it I could see it but I highly doubt it costs that much to make it.
Makes no sense to me....
Even if I had the money i wouldn't pay that much.....
And if I go to ReservedCBD and the conversion rate turns out to be to high ..... oh well...
I've lived this long dealing with pain.... I can die with it.

Last edited:
In this case @Lee you're a punter off the forum. Don't be cutting off your nose to spite your face. You're looking at it as a vendor when you should be looking at it from the customer.
You'll still be a chunt whatever [emoji23][emoji23]

In this case @Lee you're a punter off the forum. Don't be cutting off your nose to spite your face. You're looking at it as a vendor when you should be looking at it from the customer.
You'll still be a chunt whatever [emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah tricky isn’t it trying to be both!

I am a cunt I can agree on that, I don’t pretend not to be [emoji16]

I’ll make my mind up tonight and order something either way, im wanting to crack on with it pretty sharpish because if it is a case of having to build up your system with it then I must already have a shit load in there!

the US stuff is cheaper than the UK equivalent from what I've seen, for example a 30ml bottle of infinitecbd's 5000mg is 160 bucks here, god knows how much that would be , I just think there's better chance having a good quality product from states where cannabis is legal

Importing legal on certain compounds not na
10 ml bottle of Hempworx 750 mg is just shy of $100

Edit the 500 mg bottle is 79.00 they want $20 more for the 750 mg.
You know I understand that it's for my pain and that if it works great.... But why charge so friggin much... ??? Charging to where only a few can buy it is stupid....why not lower the price so you have more customers? If it cost that much to make it I could see it but I highly doubt it costs that much to make it.
Makes no sense to me....
Even if I had the money i wouldn't pay that much.....
And if I go to ReservedCBD and the conversion rate turns out to be to high ..... oh well...
I've lived this long dealing with pain.... I can die with it.

We would love to be cheaper but sadly due to the quality of Compounds we use we just can’t get the price any lower, I can understand the frustration, I could get price down to £10 on a 500mg but you won’t be getting quality or anything that contains near the claimed amount of CBD and CBG. When I first started my cbd advertures I was trying work out how to make it cheaper for personal use before ReservedCBD was established . I did get a lot of different brands, quality etc! I’ll tell you what, I will never ever go for low quality, I like to think because ours can be mixed and also spaced out it’s works out cheaper! I also know we are cheaper then competitors ( please no eBay £10 nonsense )and our profit margins are lower for ourselves but we don’t care as I rather have a good name in the industry for delivering excellences all round.

Watching thread with interest, although I have no need to use CBD. It might be worth knowing for the future.

sorry, don't understand what you're getting at?

Basically can’t say too much,but you can get stuff from USA to here CBD wise and other compounds, so long there tested, got paper work and are legal in this country :) importing not a issue

Basically can’t say too much,but you can get stuff from USA to here CBD wise and other compounds, so long there tested, got paper work and are legal in this country :) importing not a issue

oh ok, yeah I didnt think there was too much of an issue getting the US stuff here as its legal product , isnt it, quite a few places stock US manufactured stuff here anyway

what I was saying to kitty up there was because she is based in the states it may be easier for her to get from a legalised stae over there

oh ok, yeah I didnt think there was too much of an issue getting the US stuff here as its legal product , isnt it, quite a few places stock US manufactured stuff here anyway

what I was saying to kitty up there was because she is based in the states it may be easier for her to get from a legalised stae over there

Misunderstanding :) think my brain got melted abit with all the replies haha

@ReservedCBD I can’t find the info anywhere on your site or bottle, is the CBD carried in PG? Useful to know for mixing with eliquids :) I’ll be watching this thread with interest too, nice one @Lee (try the ReservedCBD!) :22:

Back
Top Bottom