What's new

CBD Diaries - 30 day trial, my results.

I have crohns disease and having the 30/500 cocodamol and tramadol is the only stuff I take for the pain I get, I've smoked marijuana in the past and I've noticed it did help, so will be interested more in in CBd vaping

Looking forward to your evening updates it’s the best subject on here yet :p

@MrDJ it be that CBD your using years are coming off your looks ;)

Looking forward to your evening updates it’s the best subject on here yet :p

I'll second that, it's been a very good read, completely different from my experience with cbd, in that I do get noticeable and sustained pain relief. Having just today been prescribed Duloxetine and having a read about it I doubt I'll be taking that shit, I never get the prescription before knowing a bit about the drug, saves money all round.

Day 3;

Firstly an update on last night - as I said, I was up working late on the laptop, following on from some other members advice and methods that other members have used, I thought I’d take a different approach. So I stuck a fresh nautilus coil (0.7ohm) in the billet box, filled it up almost fully with some custard Eliquid and then added 8 drops of reserved CBD to it, give it a bit of a shake and then set about doing my work. Puffing on it throughout. I started work about 11:30pm and I was sat still for the majority of the time until 4:30am. I vaped the boro dry in that space of time. Usually being sat still that long, especially at night I would start to get some discomfort in my lower back. The pain was there towards the end of the night/morning, but perhaps not as strong as it usually is. Working late nights like this sat on my arse for extended periods of time is usually when the dreaded codeine comes out. That wasn’t the case last night. I felt relaxed and at ease, flew through my to do list with my music on, no bother at all. I did have a bit of an issue falling to sleep but then I did have loud music on flat out for hours whilst staring at a screen. I can’t say it made my music more enjoyable or colours brighter, or anything like that.

In the morning I did unfortunately wake up with some shitty back pain, I felt a bit tender, the best way I can describe the pain is like if you have a bruise and press down on it. Kind of like that. I did manage to avoid taking a ibuprofen this morning but it was difficult, I did want to take a couple really. Anyways, I decided to stick with the billet box today so I filled that up again with another 8 drops in. I have been vaping this near on all day today on and off, unfortunately this really has done fuck all today for me. I dunno if it’s because I’m holding a grudge against it for stopping me taking some ibuprofen this morning or what! It’s been a pretty stressful day today, I’ve had so much shit to do today, works been non stop, delivery drivers smashing my expensive parcels around, probably tiered from working late last night with only a couple hours kip, I feel a bit cranky and pissy today to be honest. I haven’t really had the motivation to vape any more CBD since i finished work today, I did have a couple of beers earlier though - it is Friday after all :)

I am working late again tonight so I expect I’ll try some more CBD Vapes tonight once I have settled down on the laptop again, see how that goes.

Tomorrow I will start the oral drops (they arrived today) and perhaps lay off the Vapes for a few days to monitor the drops. I then plan on trying some more Vapes once I have the drops building up in my system to see if they make any difference to how they work.

Alcohol today - 2 pints of beer.
Medication today - none (although I may cave later)
Total MG of CBD consumed today - approx 100mg

*i will now start adding the total amount of CBD per day, I should have done this from the start as it’s pretty important isn’t it!

Sorry it’s not a great update guys, but i did promise to be honest. Let’s hope tomorrow brings some better results [emoji16]

Interesting thing about your sleep. If I go to work not having had enough sleep, I *know* it’s going to be a very painful day. I get through the shift maxed out on painkillers, and can still barely walk to the bus stop at the end of it. I hate those shifts! Also @Lee do you normally vape nic? Are you possibly cranky because you’re not get the nic level you’re used to?

Interesting thing about your sleep. If I go to work not having had enough sleep, I *know* it’s going to be a very painful day. I get through the shift maxed out on painkillers, and can still barely walk to the bus stop at the end of it. I hate those shifts! Also @Lee do you normally vape nic? Are you possibly cranky because you’re not get the nic level you’re used to?

I’m usually not that bad coping with the lack of sleep to be honest, my youngest is 3 years old and he is a little shit almost every night wanting to have a peppa party in our room at 4am! So if I’m not working late then I’m helping out dealing with that, I do know what you mean though. Certainly does catch up with you! Definitely does effect your mood the next day too so I’m not holding this against CBD, it most certainly is the sleep.

I should have added, I didn’t mix any liquid especially to add the CBD to, it was a bottle of 18mg nicotine salts, custard flavour. I just added the CBD to that.

I’m not sure if that’s aloud or not? I never really thought about nicotine and CBD together to be honest, maybe I should have mixed it into 0mg. Hopefully a more experienced CBD member will chime in [emoji16]

I’m as inexperienced as you are, but I have mixed mine with no nic liquid. It just seemed logical - one’s a stimulant, one’s a relaxant - to me, to vape them separately. I’m not saying that’s the ‘right’ way to use it at all, I just assumed you’d done the same :)

I’m as inexperienced as you are, but I have mixed mine with no nic liquid. It just seemed logical - one’s a stimulant, one’s a relaxant - to me, to vape them separately. I’m not saying that’s the ‘right’ way to use it at all, I just assumed you’d done the same :)

That’s a very good point, I never thought of it like that. I think I’ll try tonight’s dose in some zero nic to see if that is anymore effective.

How have you been getting on with it? Any noticeable results from the CBD for you yet?

@Lee i vape my cbd with nicotine as I would be mixing them otherwise :p I’ll have a machine with nicotine and machine with 0mg cbd? Yet in-between do both? Just makes sense to do both the same time to be honest, last night sounded good, but this morning lack of sleep and a very very stressful day wouldn’t of helped anyone no matter what :,) I know when I’m wound up no amount of beer or codiene back in the day would even help. Maybe you ache more because stress = tensing muscle more for prolong period will make it worst. Or here a theory stick with it as maybe muscle ache more as they maybe less tense then normal which will hurt... bare with me on this theory!

You have lack of sleep and work late? Run around all day everyday, you have a lot of stress and kids your life sounds like mine and for this I suffered the same. Report back in about 2 weeks remember this very subject please. If you’ve been tensing & stressing but also running around none stop & now cbd started making them less tense they will ache like a work out especially if this has been going on for prolong period of time, I would say in 2 weeks of continued use this will all ease or subside, you have to remember you was up till crack of dawn vaping cbd ( muscle relaxent etc ) you then got up when your muscles has fully rested and the pain felt greater as the cbd May of relaxed some of those continually used muscles. Just a theory but also makes sense ...

Just so you know I’m not sticking up for my product, I generally like this thread it’s so opened and honest! It’s refreshing to see in the cbd market! Other day I saw someone in America claim it cured there diabetes and I had to say .... ok go and eat 12 Krispy kremes & tell me your fine .... in a coma. Sounds harsh but it was such a ridiculous claim it had to be trolled!

Back
Top Bottom