What's new

CBD Diaries - 30 day trial, my results.

@Lee no medication today! How often do you normally not take your medication? This is what cbd does it doesn’t mong you it clears your mind and ease your pain, certainly sounds like it building up now in your system, but like you’ve said we will have to wait and see if this isn’t a fluke! Music should be more enjoyable as you be more at ease. We will wait and see, glad to see you’ve been in less pain then normal tho :)

Ps triple berry is life <3

Yeah it’s been quite a good day today pain wise, I don’t take any codeine at all during the day ever, because I can’t drive when I take it, makes me very drowsy. Ibuprofen and paracetamol I don’t take every single day but I do take them fairly regularly. Just whenever I feel like I’m overly uncomfortable really. I’m really going to try hard to not take anything at all for 30 days. Just to see if I can manage it totally with CBD!

Yeah it’s been quite a good day today pain wise, I don’t take any codeine at all during the day ever, because I can’t drive when I take it, makes me very drowsy. Ibuprofen and paracetamol I don’t take every single day but I do take them fairly regularly. Just whenever I feel like I’m overly uncomfortable really. I’m really going to try hard to not take anything at all for 30 days. Just to see if I can manage it totally with CBD!

It would be useful if you could not take that, what doses do you take on average?

It would be useful if you could not take that, what doses do you take on average?

As little as I can manage to be honest, but when I do I take ibuprofen in the day 2 at a time and paracetamol on a night before bed 2 at a time. Maybe three days a week on average I guess?

It really depends on what I’m doing too, sat on my arse for long period, working on the computer for example will cripple me over and I’ll usually take some then.

Hat off to you @Lee
I'd be totally fooked even if I stopped one tablet let alone the 10 I take weekdays and 18 at weekends.
My little experiment with CBD will be just that, little. as now I've read your daily report so far there is no way I could do similar. Even with all my meds I'm still in 70-80% pain daily.

Hat off to you @Lee
I'd be totally fooked even if I stopped one tablet let alone the 10 I take weekdays and 18 at weekends.
My little experiment with CBD will be just that, little. as now I've read your daily report so far there is no way I could do similar. Even with all my meds I'm still in 70-80% pain daily.

Sorry to hear that mate, can’t imagine what that must be like :(

Yeah fortunately I’m nowhere near as bad as that, mine is more of an annoying pain for the most part. It’s only really in the evenings when I’m sat still that it tends to get bad. I do have a reasonably high pain threshold too and I’m one to just get on with it “I’ll be fine” kind of thing.

Hopefully my results will be positive and perhaps it could benefit you too with some long term use? I’m really eager to try these drops too, if there is a product I want to work the most out of these it is those. They are incredible value and come highly recommended, to the point of changing a members mother’s life. They also actually sell vape juice too that’s super cheap too, so perhaps if I run out of the other two I’ll pick up some of that to try too!

My life in a nutshell since 1985
Another hurdle. Put up with the pAin and get on with it. Thing is there's been way too many hurdles for me since I was 21 and it's getting to the stage where the mind is still 21 but the body is 95.

My life in a nutshell since 1985
Another hurdle. Put up with the pAin and get on with it. Thing is there's been way too many hurdles for me since I was 21 and it's getting to the stage where the mind is still 21 but the body is 95.

I’m sure you don’t look a day over 21 mate [emoji16]

Pain is nasty and unforgiving..
I use modified release morphine every 12 hours (MST) plus instant morphine for breakthrough pain (oramorph).I’m stoned most of the day and would be nice to have an alternative that kills the pain and not your day..

I've decided the CoCodamol can fuck the fuck off.. Only recently I've been getting fuzzy after taking them,( face and neck get all hot). So it's paracetamol and ibuprofen now and thats only when absolutely necessary. Depending on Lee's findings I might give Cbd a go

Back
Top Bottom