Vape Superstore
What's new

cbd ban ?

Is that how it works?

Keep in mind as well that cbd eliquid isn’t considered eliquid as it’s not containing nicotine or subject to trpr.

CBD was banned for a short while due to medicinal "claims" so vendors removed the claims and where allowed to continue selling it. Personally i would rather not use CBD as i would want the full range of cannabinoids not just the CBD and CBN, because all the cannabinoids balance one another.
Legal highs where a synthetic cannabinoid and look what they turn people into. The reason is they had no other compounds to keep the balance all the user got was one compound . I no you can debunk what i said sort of but it was used to explain why i feel the full spectrum including THC should be present. It's not about getting stoned its about getting the best medicinal effect imo

Smoore

Which is why vendors cant /don't discuss or advertise cbd's potential health benefits. The EU and Governments are now cracking down on cbd being sold as a food supplement using the EU Novel Food regulations. If they dont get you via the medicinal route, they'll get you via the novel food route. An effective double whammy that will destroy the cbd market for at least 18 months. Unless a successful legal challenge can be made or some really obscure loophole found this could quite well be the death of the industry, it will be driven underground.

http://ec.europa.eu/food/safety/novel_food/catalogue/search/public/index.cfm

canna2.jpg

Which is why vendors cant /don't discuss or advertise cbd's potential health benefits. The EU and Governments are now cracking down on cbd being sold as a food supplement using the EU Novel Food regulations. If they dont get you via the medicinal route, they'll get you via the novel food route. An effective double whammy that will destroy the cbd market for at least 18 months. Unless a successful legal challenge can be made or some really obscure loophole found this could quite well be the death of the industry, it will be driven underground.

http://ec.europa.eu/food/safety/novel_food/catalogue/search/public/index.cfm

View attachment 184060

Aye, I agree with you. I was just saying it seems to be the mhra that have been pushing this and the uk pressing the issue with the eu. Bear in mind as well this was around the time of the nps act.

Vape Green
Aye, I agree with you. I was just saying it seems to be the mhra that have been pushing this and the uk pressing the issue with the eu. Bear in mind as well this was around the time of the nps act.

It's the FSA with regard to cbd as a food supplement:

29 Jan 2019 --- The UK Food Standards Agency (FSA) is seeking to ban the sale of cannabidiol (CBD) oil in the UK market. The agency notes that this increasingly popular wellness supplement should be deemed a novel food and must, therefore, go through the appropriate authorization channels, which could take between 12 to 18 months, before being offered to the public.

“Food business operators have been unable to demonstrate a significant history of consumption of Cannabidiol (CBD) extracts in food supplements and food prior to May 1997 in any Member State of the European Union,” an FSA spokesperson tells NutritionInsight. “As a result, under the Novel Food Regulations, these extracts are all regarded as novel foods and must be authorized before they can be placed on the market.”

“The FSA is working with Local Authorities, who enforce food law, to remove products that do not comply with the Novel Food Regulations (EU) 2015/2283. We are putting in transition measures to aid enforcement,” the spokesperson continues. “EU Exit will not affect the novel food status of CBD as under the Withdrawal Act, the Novel Food Regulations will be transferred to UK law.”

https://www.nutritioninsight.com/ne...ovel-food-seeks-to-ban-sale-on-uk-market.html

It's the FSA with regard to cbd as a food supplement:

29 Jan 2019 --- The UK Food Standards Agency (FSA) is seeking to ban the sale of cannabidiol (CBD) oil in the UK market. The agency notes that this increasingly popular wellness supplement should be deemed a novel food and must, therefore, go through the appropriate authorization channels, which could take between 12 to 18 months, before being offered to the public.

“Food business operators have been unable to demonstrate a significant history of consumption of Cannabidiol (CBD) extracts in food supplements and food prior to May 1997 in any Member State of the European Union,” an FSA spokesperson tells NutritionInsight. “As a result, under the Novel Food Regulations, these extracts are all regarded as novel foods and must be authorized before they can be placed on the market.”

“The FSA is working with Local Authorities, who enforce food law, to remove products that do not comply with the Novel Food Regulations (EU) 2015/2283. We are putting in transition measures to aid enforcement,” the spokesperson continues. “EU Exit will not affect the novel food status of CBD as under the Withdrawal Act, the Novel Food Regulations will be transferred to UK law.”

https://www.nutritioninsight.com/ne...ovel-food-seeks-to-ban-sale-on-uk-market.html

Aye, that’s right, that’s the way they go after the mhra clamp down on it as an unapproved medicine. Sellers then go down the food supplement route and the fsa get them.

Innokin
I remember a few years back Herbal Tides did CDB, like proper oot yere nut stuff THC included .....£30 for 30ml.....it was the best I have ever had, nothing currently on the market even comes close.
Unfortunately they have a legitimate e liquid business to run...and all the legal high stuff going down at the time along with the I assume the THC content they ceased production.......damn shame...that shit was good.

I remember a few years back Herbal Tides did CDB, like proper oot yere nut stuff THC included .....£30 for 30ml.....it was the best I have ever had, nothing currently on the market even comes close.
Unfortunately they have a legitimate e liquid business to run...and all the legal high stuff going down at the time along with the I assume the THC content they ceased production.......damn shame...that shit was good.
but also Chemical and highly addictive and dangerous due to how strong these chems were
glad the ban came in horrible stuff was fun for a while but the fake thc has no place in this world and is the fault of our .govs silly laws

Last edited:
AcmeFog
but also Chemical and highly addictive and dangerous due to how strong these chems were
glad the ban came in horrible stuff was fun for a while but the fake thc has no place in this world,gave a junkie a try of it made with Afghani no.1 trimmings funniest thing iv ever seen if i said they had a panic attack it would be a huge understatement
"shit big yin tastes good,ta" 5mins later that changed :D

Aye ...to be clear I dunno what was in the Herbal Tides stuff.......I just bought it, it was in no way comparable to the Michael Jackson thriller stuff:)

Aye ...to be clear I dunno what was in the Herbal Tides stuff.......I just bought it, it was in no way comparable to the Michael Jackson thriller stuff:)

I think they may have used a formally legal high in it hence they had to knock it on the head. I maywell be wrong but i'm sure i read it somewhere

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom