What's new

Best cbd e liquid brands

Csn you recommend anything at e cig one? I've been using it for insomnia. I'm currently using peng cbd by vapor freaks as 600mg I've found its had little no effect

Is this because the dosage is to low or because its poor quality

I personally make my own from pure isolate so I can't recommend any specific product unfortunately, I just noticed that a few if their prices were good. HornyFlava and Tasty CBD at 2500mg seem very well priced on both ecigone and vapestreams, but I would say do some research into these brands.

It could be the quality or the quantity or that it just doesn't have much of an effect on your body, its hard to say really as everyone is different... I know thats not a very helpful answer but its one of those things which is trial and error.

To give you an idea as what is helpful to me, I currently vape 10mg per ml in mesh sub ohm devices such as the big baby beast and that is helpful for me (I suffer from a bunch of mental health issues including insomnia so I feel your pain mate).

So yeah just gonna be a little testing on your part I think, I know it sucks because of the cost to test CBD products. You can't overdose on CBD so maybe just go to town one night on a reputable product which has a lab sample sheet and see if CBD is helpful to you. Hope that helps. :)

What do you use cbd for? I've been using it for the last 2 months to help with sleeping problems. To be honest I'm finding it has little no effect. What am i doing wrong?
I use for anxiety, stress, panic attacks etc. I wouldn't say it is a wonder drug, my symptoms haven't just disappeared but I seem to be able to cope better than I could before I was using it. Shit, it might just have the placebo affect for all I know but I know I'm better off using CBD than not using it as the effects are positive. As stated above, it's trial and error and there is no guarantees it will work for you. Try CBD from other companies, different strengths, full spectrum or isolate

I personally make my own from pure isolate so I can't recommend any specific product unfortunately, I just noticed that a few if their prices were good. HornyFlava and Tasty CBD at 2500mg seem very well priced on both ecigone and vapestreams, but I would say do some research into these brands.

It could be the quality or the quantity or that it just doesn't have much of an effect on your body, its hard to say really as everyone is different... I know thats not a very helpful answer but its one of those things which is trial and error.

To give you an idea as what is helpful to me, I currently vape 10mg per ml in mesh sub ohm devices such as the big baby beast and that is helpful for me (I suffer from a bunch of mental health issues including insomnia so I feel your pain mate).

So yeah just gonna be a little testing on your part I think, I know it sucks because of the cost to test CBD products. You can't overdose on CBD so maybe just go to town one night on a reputable product which has a lab sample sheet and see if CBD is helpful to you. Hope that helps. :)

Sorry to bump an oldish thread but wondering if I can pick your brain.

I was going to order the vape additive from iceheadshop but I assume if I order isolate instead and mix it with some VG I already have it will basically be the same thing but a lot cheaper?

What confuses me if how I work out quantities, as in how much isolate do I add etc.

Any advice?

I use CBD for back pain, make my own balm and use the Simply CBD green drops. I vape through the day as a maintenance type of thing.

Sorry to bump an oldish thread but wondering if I can pick your brain.

I was going to order the vape additive from iceheadshop but I assume if I order isolate instead and mix it with some VG I already have it will basically be the same thing but a lot cheaper?

What confuses me if how I work out quantities, as in how much isolate do I add etc.

Any advice?

I use CBD for back pain, make my own balm and use the Simply CBD green drops. I vape through the day as a maintenance type of thing.

Hiya, yeah no problem at all. I've never tried their vape additive but it is essentially the same thing, they might have added something to the additive to offset the flavor that you get from isolate as it can have a bit of a bitter powdery taste to it (kind of like a crushed up paracetamol, if you don't go for an isolate infused with terpenes). I don't mind this too much and it's not too bad with fruit/menthol flavours but you may want to add a little sweetener, it is a lot more prevalent and difficult to mix with custards and deserts (which is why there's so few decent CBD desert juices).

If you Mix your own you only want to go up to about 50/50 or at the very maximum 60vg/40pg any higher than that with the vg and the isolate likes to separate and re-crystalise. Rule of thumb stay below 50vg.

CBD juices tends to list the CBD simply as the weight of the CBD used, 2,000 mg for example means there is 2 grams of CBD in that bottle. This in my opinion is stupid as 2,000mg in a 10ml bottle is 10 times stronger per puff than 2,000mg in a 100ml bottle.

so how I work it out when mixing is by doing mg/ml so how many milligrams are in 1ml. I vape CBD direct to lung using sub-ohm tanks to I usually aim for about 10mg per ml of liquid. If you vape MTL you might want to go sort of 40mg per ml or so (treat it the same as nicotine basically). To get 10mg per ml I simply make up 100ml of juice and then add 1 gram (1,000mg) of CBD isolate. 1,000mg / 100ml = 10mg per ml.

I usually mix using jewellery/weed scales, it is a lot easier to just add an entire vile/container of CBD to a liquid rather than measure the powder out, so if I buy 2.5grams of isolate for example I will usually just mix up a 250ml bottle of liquid and then chuck the lot in rather the flaff about with it.

As to amounts, we are all different so just going to be a little experimenting on your part, hope that helped a bit mate :)

Last edited:
Hiya, yeah no problem at all. I've never tried their vape additive but it is essentially the same thing, they might have added something to the additive to offset the flavor that you get from isolate as it can have a bit of a bitter powdery taste to it (kind of like a crushed up paracetamol, if you don't go for an isolate infused with terpenes). I don't mind this too much and it's not too bad with fruit/menthol flavours but you may want to add a little sweetener, it is a lot more prevalent and difficult to mix with custards and deserts (which is why there's so few decent CBD desert juices).

If you Mix your own you only want to go up to about 50/50 or at the very maximum 60vg/40pg any higher than that with the vg and the isolate likes to separate and re-crystalise. Rule of thumb stay below 50vg.

CBD juices tends to list the CBD simply as the weight of the CBD used, 2,000 mg for example means there is 2 grams of CBD in that bottle. This in my opinion is stupid as 2,000mg in a 10ml bottle is 10 times stronger per puff than 2,000mg in a 100ml bottle.

so how I work it out when mixing is by doing mg/ml so how many milligrams are in 1ml. I vape CBD direct to lung using sub-ohm tanks to I usually aim for about 10mg per ml of liquid. If you vape MTL you might want to go sort of 40mg per ml or so (treat it the same as nicotine basically). To get 10mg per ml I simply make up 100ml of juice and then add 1 gram (1,000mg) of CBD isolate. 1,000mg / 100ml = 10mg per ml.

I usually mix using jewellery/weed scales, it is a lot easier to just add an entire vile/container of CBD to a liquid rather than measure the powder out, so if I buy 2.5grams of isolate for example I will usually just mix up a 250ml bottle of liquid and then chuck the lot in rather the flaff about with it.

As to amounts, we are all different so just going to be a little experimenting on your part, hope that helped a bit mate :)

that’s perfect thank you. So essentially a gram of isolate per 100ml of Eliquid. I’ve already got the weed scales from making CBD balm.

I was thinking of trying the isolate with granddaddy purple infused.

And I always have one take of fruity liquid and one of custard/dessert so I can just mix it with the fruit flavours.

Thanks again that is really helpful.

Thanks - this is very helpful to me as well. I have some isolate arriving today from iceheadshop so will add a gram of it to 50ml (warm) PG to dissolve it, then top up with 50ml of VG and some flavour and see how that works. I will be using it sub ohm with a Vandy Vape Mesh V2.

This month I've been vaping peng cbd e liquid at 600 mg. I think it's made by a company called vapor freaks

I was hoping it would help with my insomnia. But I've found its literally done nothing at all. Not sure if I need to up the strength or if its just a very poor quality juice

Can some recommend CBD brands that use the best quality ingredients and a reputation for good products please

Most “useful” in this case would probably be direct usage of CBD oil. The usefulness is that CBD oil is better absorbed and has a quick effect. Chiefly, it has been shown to relieve stress, decrease the physiological effects of anxiety, induce better sleep, or ease several pain types.

I used (no you don't) for three months and it helps me to fight my anxiety and insomnia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you! I find this info really helpful to me, I was looking for it, it is really cool!

Back
Top Bottom