What's new

Back pain help

Ste7

Postman
As I am looking into CBD products thought I would ask some where that I get good advice from . So I have constant middle to lower back pain and have thought about cbd . Knowing nothing about it what's best to try ...mouth drops , capsules or vape liquids ? I appreciate what works for one might not for the next person so just seeing which products people have had the best results with .

I used to use it for anxiety, vaping it helped with that. For pain I would guess oil would be better, maybe a combination of the two.

Best of luck with it, hope it helps.

As I am looking into CBD products thought I would ask some where that I get good advice from . So I have constant middle to lower back pain and have thought about cbd . Knowing nothing about it what's best to try ...mouth drops , capsules or vape liquids ? I appreciate what works for one might not for the next person so just seeing which products people have had the best results with .
Have u considered one of the balms that u rub on the area? Or maybe in combination.

Ah ok , as in a CBD oil/balm will give that a try . It's also the manufacturer trust I need to gain, if you know of where to buy from.trusted sellers that would be great .

Tried oil,tried vaping, didn't helped much.
Only relief I got is from GP's drugs and Yoga

Do you know what's causing the symptoms and pain, have you had an MRI scan, and how long have you been suffering? I find a 500mg cbd vape helps considerably with my (lower) back pain and associated symptoms, like sciatica etc.

Had X ray results today . Age related damage to middle spine , physio coming but still wanna try cbd

I've had a couple of surgeries on my back, the balms help a bit, best relief I found was pilates tbh - physio run not fitness instructor

Back
Top Bottom