What's new

Are CBD oil products good for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte Steele

So I visited my friend me last weekend, and he told me that he’s currently using CBD oil to reduce the pain he’s experiencing due to arthritis. He even told me about this online seller where he often buy CBD oil. And from the looks of it, his health seems to improve thanks to it. Now, I’m also thinking of using such products for my anxiety and acne problem. But I just want to know, is CBD oil good for everyone? Can I expect good effects from it too just as my friend did? What medical conditions should I consider before using this?

CBD is very new in terms of being popular, and as far as effectiveness, opinions vary from person to person.

A friend of mine uses CBD oil (non vape) daily and spends good money (few hundred quid per month) and he swears it helps with his anxiety and also muscular aches and pains.

Similarly I have another friend who is struggling with his back, and was recommended CBD and after a month says it makes no difference and is all psychological marketing balls.

So if you want to try it, go ahead and see for yourself.

We have a couple of CBD vape vendors on here too if you want to give it a try.

My husband is using a product from UK (CBD Warhouse) for bipolar disorder for a few days. He feels quite good but doctor told us to use it carefully. Somehow he thinks that it can trigger off the mania.

Recently, I have been testing out a few products from Knockout CBD. They are a newly established company, but they already have a diversified line of CBD products. I’ve previously reviewed their CBD vape juice and CBD vape pens, today I will be focusing on their (why?) They also offer CBD pods, CBD oils, capsules, gummies and flower. If you also interested you can find more information in the link mentioned above.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never tried CBD so far, but I think it is really good and helps people with certain conditions. I would like to try it out soon and see how it works for me. I prefer some regular drugs like those from (do you own this place?) though, but CBD is a really good alternative

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom