What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A yankee on a uk forum!

Well-developed? Sounds like a job for me: Nothing is what I need, welcome.

A merkin is a pubic wig!! But in this case I suspect Mr. ZT was referring to Merkin=American :P

Hey everyone, I am from the U.S. I live in NY at the moment and love it. I joined this forum because it looked the cleanest, had a great community and seemed to be the most well developed, the last cigarette I smoked was almost a week ago and I don't miss them in the slightest, I would much rather smell like strawberry rather than nasty smoke. I'd like to make this my introduction, thanks a lot for having me here and I hope I can continue to talk/grow on this forum..

You aren't far from where I was born ;) Welcome to the planet!

Hey everyone, I am from the U.S. I live in NY at the moment and love it. I joined this forum because it looked the cleanest, had a great community and seemed to be the most well developed, the last cigarette I smoked was almost a week ago and I don't miss them in the slightest, I would much rather smell like strawberry rather than nasty smoke. I'd like to make this my introduction, thanks a lot for having me here and I hope I can continue to talk/grow on this forum..

Hi Bud

good on you for making the change. I love the whole being in control feeling that vaping gives us. Different kit and the vast array of juice. Lets us know how you get on.

Best Regards
Jim

I think im gonna crack and try a cigarette. I miss chilling in the back with a book, lighting the cig and relaxing.

Im hoping i change my mind.

Back
Top Bottom