What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Woot Woot

I'll grab my camera later and get better ones, but here's a taster.

I shall be following this with interest. My only concern so far is that it might not be tight enough for me. Hopefully the 1.2mm pin should fix that.

It’s a nice looking tank, eh? I’ll be interested to hear how it performs!

^^This^^...nae point getting carried away just yet...Im at the stage (thankfully) where I think there is only so much engineering a tank can take....it may well mean I miss being a bride...but fk it, the bridesmaids are always shagable.:)

To all whom have concerns about it not being tight enough, grab some 400 Grade Mesh :) I have just spoken to Billie and he agreed that this would work brilliantly.
Same thing I always did when Carol was using her Rose 3s.
But as I have just had the instructions and recommendations I was waiting for, I am going to build it up now, so back in a bit. :)

Well................... 2.5 id Spaced Coil using 316LSS Wire, Coil placed Downwards, i.e. Legs at Top, wicked with Muji and using the indirect Feed (same as I always used on the V3) and the results are very, very pleasing indeed! Flavour for DAYS!!!! 14 Watts on the Dicodes Number6 and all is well in my world. :) Personally, I'd not need to use any form of reducer, but these are VERY early days :)

Back
Top Bottom