What's new

XTAR Crazy November Giveaway, let's go wild!

XTAR

Postman
Hi guys, we’re back.

Let's make a wild Halloween celebration
tongue.png

QcVpJuT.jpg

A famous festival with grand traditions—fancy supernatural costumes, trick-or-treat games, Jack’o lanterns, combine into an unforgettable evening.
As the same purpose of honoring the tradition, XTAR’s newer release MC6II is now available.

So, we’re giving away a brand new MC6II, with an absolutely easy rule
smile.png

Born with a retro look, MC6II is designed and put forward to honor world’s first 6-slot charger, XTAR WP6, which brings things from fancy back to the fundamental element—the perfection of charging. The best TC-CC-CV charging method, 0V activation, comes with the perfect compatibility to the future mainstream cells—20700/21700. Humanized designs and all-around protections make charging the simplest thing in the world—plug-in and plug-out, safe and sound.

XTAR MC6II link: http://www.xtar.cc/products_detail/productId=180.html

Rules:
Take a picture of your dedicated preparation for the Halloween (costumes, well-carved pumpkins, etc. )
One will be randomly picked to win the prize.

Prize:
XTAR MC6II x1 (Over 50 participants)
XTAR MC6II x2 (Over 80 participants)

Date:
31st, Oct – 11th, Nov

We’ll announce the winner and start the next stage of activity on 11st, Nov.

Last edited:
View attachment 143016

After posting, that looks a little bit shit :D
Like everything else . When your in the shop you spend a fortune imagining a terrifyingly decorated house.
When you've put it up or barely looks like you've bothered.
Not bad at all though bud. And remember things get truly terrifying when the door opens and your standing there. Poor little buggers.
I wonder how many little angels will learn a new four letter word tonight. Lol.

Like everything else . When your in the shop you spend a fortune imagining a terrifyingly decorated house.
When you've put it up or barely looks like you've bothered.
Not bad at all though bud. And remember things get truly terrifying when the door opens and your standing there. Poor little buggers.
I wonder how many little angels will learn a new four letter word tonight. Lol.
:D

@MrTeaTime
Why do I get this mental picture of you stood in the doorway with your mixing syringe, rubber gloves, and not a lot else on.

The last time was chubbaduckie threatened to run around a Spanish beach in his mankini.

The last time was chubbaduckie threatened to run around a Spanish beach in his mankini.
Listen, it’s ok....we’re all friends here, if your “thing” is imagining what other members look like “in your mind” then that’s ok....

None of us will EVER take the piss or hold it against you

Remember, what happens on potv stays on potv.....

Listen, it’s ok....we’re all friends here, if your “thing” is imagining what other members look like “in your mind” then that’s ok....

None of us will EVER take the piss or hold it against you

Remember, what happens on potv stays on potv.....
I shall be talking to my therapist about this, just as soon as I find my clown outfit and rubber flippers. [emoji33] [emoji33]

Back
Top Bottom