What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wismec RX2/3 ... CLOSED .We have a winner

paul-7

Achiever
Well its December so we all know what that means ... MISERY !!!!!.... well not for one lucky ape at least ;)

so here we have an RX2/3 in good condition , only ever used briefly with a Kayfun V5 (short 510) and an Atty Swirl Gasket to avoid those nasty scratches and to protect the notoriously shabby 510 connectors on wismec products :doh:

the usual names on a list type thing and pls try not to mess it up :2thumbsup: Also if you don't use or need a dual/triple battery mod give your fellow apes a chance by not entering. The winner will be picked at random in time for them to receive it before the big day .... good luck (sorry for the crap picture)

IMGP0015.JPG

now the bit I don't like ...... the winner will be asked to cover postage (sorry but needs must when the devil pisses on your bonfire :( )

uk only btw

Last edited:
1. Qwackers98

Lots of batteries but distinctly lacking in 2 or 3 battery mods (my smok g320 murdered itself) so if its ok @paul-7 ill get the party started.

Awesome gesture mate. Will be a fantastic xmas prezzy for someone.

Not an entry as I'm not quite 300+ but you shouldn't feel bad asking for postage, that's what 4.40 if they want it sent 1st class for a mod, not bad in my opinion good luck everyone

Not an entry as I'm not quite 300+ but you shouldn't feel bad asking for postage, that's what 4.40 if they want it sent 1st class for a mod, not bad in my opinion good luck everyone

close enough to the 300 ;)

1. Qwackers98
2.Benjamin Bailey

1. Qwackers98
2.Benjamin Bailey
3. Gitchy

A cracking giveaway mate. Very generous of you at this time of year. I would use the hell out of this.

1. Qwackers98
2.Benjamin Bailey
3. Gitchy
4. Wonkyhorn

Lovely gesture, Makes this community great.

I'm not in either as I have more money than I know what to do with...:27:

However, a great philanthropic gesture, well done OP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom