What's new

Win Wintel EIF Rambo, A Cool Sport Car Style Vape Kit

heaven gifts

Achiever
Tired of puffing with your standard vape setups? Looking for something intersting to show off? Well, now keep your eyes open and welcome the first sport car style vape pod from Wintel - the EIF Rambo. It has a luxury Lamborghini appearance with a 24K gold vacuum plated surface. The idea comes from royal Italian designers and the structure is completed by a number of top industrial design masters. Composed of a 700mAh build-in polymer tungsten battery and a 4ml replaceable cartridge, it looks so small and can be easily hidden in your hand. The cartridge is designed as the "engine" part of this device, which can be easily pulled out for juice filling. It not only has a 5 click fire button with an easy operation system but also features an automatic air switch so you don't need to press any button while vaping. The blue technology light also adds some fancy vibe to the device. Overall it's a quite simple vape gear that can deliver decent vapor and flavor. If you dig this style of device, don't miss the chance to get one for free. Just spare some time to join in this contest to WIN!

cq6BgM4.jpg

To enter:
1. Will you choose such kind of device when pick your first vape setup? The reason?
2. What e-liquid flavor & PG/VG ratio will you use in this kit?
3. Tag 3 of your forum friends to join in
4. Share Wintel EIF Rambo on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on Dec 7, 2017.
2. Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3. We require at least 20 participants.

#1.

I wouldn't neccesarily choose one of these pod type devices as a first vape setup; I might use it as a stealth vape though.

I'm not really convinced by mods styled after sports cars - there's been a few recently - as feel mod design should find new forms as opposed to engaging in mimicry.

What I do like about this is that it looks rather Sci-Fi .

In terms of the luxury angle, the blue plastic pod and LED are detrimental to this. It would give more of an aspect
of ' luxury ' if the whole thing was just one smooth, seamless, gold shape without any details.

Last edited:
#1 perhaps. Never tried a pod based system but would definitely give it a go

#5 Somehow reminiscent of a Vidiian Bio-Probe when the tank is removed (google it... ^^ )

Does it go "vroom vroom" when you press the fire button?

I like funky but not THAT funky. :lol1:

Nice giveaway tho. Good luck everyone.

#Notanentry

Ok,the car design seems not so appealing to you guys. :25: Guess most vapers would use a standard vape setup? Anyway, thanks again for the support, and I will send a $10 gift card to each of you @KetracelWhite @ashf1983 since only you two entered the giveaway.

Back
Top Bottom