Vape Superstore
What's new

Win Vision Skynow X, A USB Driver Style Kit for Steath Vaping

heaven gifts

Achiever
So today we bring you guys another special shaped vape kit - the Skynow X from Vision, which looks like a USB driver at first sight. With a measurement of 11*22*97mm, it's so cute, pocket-friendly and perfect for stealth vaping. The whole kit includes a 450mAh built-in battery and a 1.7ml replaceable cartridge, supporting a constant output power of 8w. It is surely not a powerful device for heavy users, but it still produces decent vapor and deliver pure flavor of the juice, making it more suitable for new vapers to cut smoking cravings. It can be fully charged in 1.5 hours and available in 4 classic colors: black, silver, gold, blue. If you are interested in getting your hand on such kind of vape gear, now you can enter to win.

To enter:

1. Finish below vape quiz & give your reason.
N0IdcB1.jpg

2. What feature of the Skynow X is most appealing to you?

3. Tag 3 of your forum friends to join in.

4. Share Vision Skynow X on any of your social media pages.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr

Note:
1. We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on Dec 15, 2017.
2. Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3. We require at least 20 participants.

Vape Club
Vape Green
Answer Is B. 1
Move the lower half of the equals sign and place it below the minus sign

i = iii - ii

#notanentry and I'm probably wrong lol

Answer Is B. 1
Move the lower half of the equals sign and place it below the minus sign

i = iii - ii

#notanentry and I'm probably wrong lol
Answer is c:2.

Take one from the middle and put it in with the first lot at the beginning. Then take one from the end and put at beginning. 3-2=1

Premier Ecigs
AcmeFog
Thank you guys for the support and have fun with us :) Since you all are not interested in this prize and also no enough entries, we have to close this contest without giving away this Skynow x kit. Sorry for this. :(

And it seems you all are drawn attention by the vape quiz, now let's reveal the answer. I am sorry you are wrong, the right answer is A.0 :p
There is a trap in this vape quiz, don't be limited by the question. You only need rotate the image by 180 degrees, then get 2=3-1. :grin2:

Back
Top Bottom