What's new

Win Geekvape Blitzen - Postless Deck, Single/Dual Builds,Shortened Air Path

heaven gifts

Achiever
--------------------------------------------Winner Announcement-------------------------------------------------------

Time to close this contest, let's announce the winner now

#43 @red5
l11GcPu.png

Congrats to you. Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:.
Address:
City:
Post code:
Phone No:

Thanks again for the support. :yourock: Have a nice week :2thumbsup:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new postless RTA from Geekvape namedBlitzen caught a lot of attention. The Blitzen is a 24mm RTA designed to achieve maximum vapor production while providing outstanding flavor in a leak-resistant way. The postless build deck allows a much easier coil building and is connected to the base to allow convenient access to the build deck,18mm postless build deck allows easy coil building and supports both single and dual coil build.. Smooth side airflow blows directly to the coils to provide full flavor. Combining maximum vapor production with smooth
airflow and outstanding flavor, the Blitzen is a must have RTA of 2018. Well well, we now offer you chances to win it free from us!

To enter:
1.Which feature of Geekvape Blitzen do you like most?
2.Have you ever used any Geekvape product? If you do, pls tell us your favorite one. If not, just comment with Geekvape Blitzen.
3.Share the pics of your current vaping gear or any vape memes with us.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on Jan 16, 2018.
2.Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

Last edited:
Thanks for another generous giveaway @heaven gifts

I hope you get a better response to this one as I have noticed entry numbers being pretty low in recent giveaways. Why folks don't want to win free vape gear from a reputable vendor baffles me, especially when you see the amount of entries some other giveaways receive.

Good luck to all who do enter, you'll never get better odds.

I'll get the ball rolling.....

Leak resistant is always a big bonus.

*Post 1
Thanks @heaven gifts for the new competition!
1. I love the style of this tank and the fatboy upgrade
2. Geekvape are great and I enjoy my Aegis and Griffin 22.
2018-01-04 07.21.30.jpg

#2. only ever used geekvape coils and wire before : like that you have a choice of single or dual on the blitzen rta as you dont all ways want a dual coil set up.

Thank you for for the chance to win,much appreciated. All the best everyone.

1. Postless deck and easy to build on,can also be used for a single coil
2. Geekvape Blitzen
3.image.jpeg

#1 I came across this earlier and really liked the look of the design work on it - it has a very high-end look to it.

Postless build deck is a very appealing, also that it takes single and double coils - would be very interested in using this.

best wishes

I liked my Geekvape Aegis a lot but just couldn't live with a single battery mod.

# 3. i have no photos to send so i give memes with you : it was in the early 2000s in my local market i saw a crowd around a stall so i went to see what he was selling and to my surprise it was a e-cig i had never seen anything like it before as it was before the shops were not selling em he was not selling them cheap ether at £35 just for the e-cig thats with out the charger any to cut a long story short i had to have one so went back to him about 2 weeks later and he still had the crowds around him in the end i got one from him plus the charger got home charged it up and i was away saving loads of money in my eyes 3days later i was getting no taste from my new e-cig at all when back to see the man on the stall he was not there but hes wife was anyway i told her what was happening and she said did he not give you a free bottle of liquid with it to fill it up no i said so she showed me how to fill it and i was away again happy as larry well iwas till it came to the time for me to fill it up took the end cap off put 4-5 drops in on to the cotton as she had told me to do put the cap back on and away i went wow my god that hurt all the liquid came out in to my mouth and that was it never again and that was £35 + down the drain was till a few years later that i got my 1st real vape which was a vamo v5 and that was it i was hooked on vaping and now it just goes to show how the vaping world has moved on with the likes of geekvape and others and there is still new things coming out all the time ..

#2 Geekvape 2 in 1 pre-made clapton coils - these are excellent, got them recommended on here. Also their flat Clapton wire. Brought both from @heaven gifts = very good prices for wire products/ coils.

Back
Top Bottom