What's new

Win Freemax Onnix 20W Green Limited Edition

Freemaxtech

Postman
Good News! Here comes Freemax’s first round of vape giveaway for POTV members, in response to Freemax launching a environmental protection campaign with the theme of "We vape, We save". With the initial concept of protecting the environment, now Freemax has released Freemax Onnix 20W Kit, a pod for all your vaping needs in the pod category. With OX Mesh Coil and OX DVC Coil, the Onnix Kit not only supports both RDL & MTL vaping modes, and the OX series coils are designed to be replaceable with a much longer lifespan. Moreover, Freemax is committed to consistently providing more OX series coil options with the latest technology. With one Onnix kit in hand, the user can always enjoy the upgrade of future technology at minimum cost and greatly reduce the frequencies of battery replacement, which is an effective way to protect the environment.

CfduTVH.jpg

How to enter?
1. Which pod would you choose, with replaceable coils or non-replaceable coils?
2. Is the Onnix 20W designed for MTL vaping or DTL vaping?
3. Invite your friends to join.

Note: This giveaway is from 27th, Mar to 9th, April to win one Freemax Onnix 20W Green Limited Edition. And you must be over 21.

Good luck to you all!

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag @ForestMagpie and thanks for the opportunity @Freemaxtech, but I'm going to pass on this one, let someone else have a chance, I will add though, would definitely be replaceable coils for me. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom