Innokin
What's new

Win 210W Arctic Dolphin ALFA, A Gorgeous and Powerful TC Mod

heaven gifts

Achiever
-------------------------------Winner Announcement--------------------------------

Ok guys, this contest came to an end. Since the entries are more than half of what we requested in the rule, we'd like to choose a winner :)

#6 @Jackymax
YMq7eVr.png

Congrats to you. Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
Post code:
Phone No:

Thanks again for all your support. Please stay tuned for next one ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arctic Dolphin wins a certain amount of good reputation and word-of-mouth in this industry due to its high performance devices with unique stabilized wood craftwork, including the hot Adonis, Arthur, Amber. Recently it released another beautiful drag-alike mod, called ALFA. It comes with a special stab wood door panel, rather than resin or carbon fiber, which makes it appealing in appearance. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the ALFA supports the maximum output of 210W with various working modes from temperature control to Bypass mode, meeting different vaping needs. Moreover, the top fire button is very comfortable to use. Are you intrigued by this charming boy? Join us now!

c4Ch5xk.jpg

To enter:
1.What’s your thoughts on this Arctic Dolphin ALFA?
2.Which tank do you think is the most matchy with ALFA?
3. Share Arctic Dolphin ALFA on any of your social media pages.
-Facebook
- Twitter
- Google+
- Linkedin
- VK
- Pinterest
- Tumblr
4.Tag 3 of your friends here to enter.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on April 25, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

Last edited:
The Electronic Cigarette Company
1. I like a lot about this mod, the looks, functionality and most of all the name, as I'm a big Alfa Romeo fan

2. Out of the current tanks I have handy I would say the Aromamizer would fit perfectly

AcmeFog
#1 I think the gold one is the first I've seen in that colour that doesn't look tacky!

Vape Club
#2 I think my Kayfun or Dead Rabbit would sit lovely on that and work well.

Vape Green
Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom