What's new

Wasp Nano (for people who have been let down)

Simon G

Olympian
In light of recent events and the disappointment of a lot of people, I thought I'd do my bit by offering a chance to win a Wasp Nano. Sadly it's not the 'limited' (lol) version but it's a nice Ultum version anyway.

..... anyway if you've been let down or messed around by a Guru, then please add your name to the list, I won't run it for too long to make sure you are vaping on a wasp by the end of the week. Also a shout out to @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 who I originally won this off, which was great of him, but I'm not feeling the love, so better to pass it to someone who will.

wasp.jpg

In light of recent events and the disappointment of a lot of people, I thought I'd do my bit by offering a chance to win a Wasp Nano. Sadly it's not the 'limited' (lol) version but it's a nice Ultum version anyway.

..... anyway if you've been let down or messed around by a Guru, then please add your name to the list, I won't run it for too long to make sure you are vaping on a wasp by the end of the week. Also a shout out to @Sp3ckyh0td0g81 who I originally won this off, which was great of him, but I'm not feeling the love, so better to pass it to someone who will.

View attachment 142938

1. badboybez

Nice one simong, thanks for the chance.

Regards badboybez

Top man, not an entry as I have ordered now from Fasttech. BTW is that a real Wasp, and actually in stock not a virtual one in another universe somewhere.[emoji16][emoji16] Nice gesture.

Great gesture, but I have also ordered one of the all black ones from Fasttech so #notanentrybutnicegiveawayallthesame

1. badboybez
2. Michael Jackson
3. Redleigh9

Thanks for the chance mate
Like the look of these but I haven't ordered one yet

Back
Top Bottom