What's new

Voopoo VIP 24hr Giveaway

Mr Ripple

Legend
Three items from @VOOPOO 's generous VIP competition to giveaway as they're not to my style or taste.

I'll draw on Monday 26th in the evening and so long as i get the address in time will post out Tuesday morning.
I'll cover 2nd class standard UK posting only so if you want to enter and you're outside the UK or want it quicker you will have to subsidise the postage costs.

The Professional edition is the mod only.
I've used one of the two pods from each of the Vinci kits.

VOOPOO DRAG X PLUS PROFESSIONAL EDITION MOD in Silver/Grey and Both of the Vinci 11 Mod Pod kits.

20210725_110349.jpg

Nice giveaway # not - a - entry # from me as like you they are not really my thing.
Good luck all who enter.

I,ll put my name in, only beacuse I have a couple of work friends who are on the verge of quitting the stinkys, might give them the final nudge for them to give it a go. Thanks for the chance :clapping:

1. Squidgy

Last edited:
I'll stick my name down if that's ok, same as squidgy I have a guy at work in need of a new pod mod and I've never owned a drag so...

1. Squidgy
2. Amnesiac

Thanks for the chance :)

I'll pop my name in the hat , would be great as a small carry on my motorbike & camping

1. Squidgy
2. Amnesiac
3. GoWo

Thanks @StrawberryRipple , very generous

Can't resist a chance to win one of these Vinci 2 pods, I'm in....

1. Squidgy
2. Amnesiac
3. GoWo
4. Stuartd
5. Cyman404

Thank you for the chance @StrawberryRipple , very generous of you.

Could actually do with a single cell mod that's nice and small, plus my dad could use the pod mods so I'll stick my name in.

Cheers for the generosity.

1. Squidgy
2. Amnesiac
3. GoWo
4. Stuartd
5. Cyman404
6. ADDicT

Excellent kit..Thank you.

1. Squidgy
2. Amnesiac
3. GoWo
4. Stuartd
5. Cyman404
6. ADDicT
7.AJT

1. Squidgy
2. Amnesiac
3. GoWo
4. Stuartd
5. Cyman404
6. ADDicT
7.AJT
8. Razuddin

Can i pop my name down, would be great as a small out and about setup for when i dont want to carry a dual battery mod with me

Thank you @StrawberryRipple, very generous of you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom