What's new

Vaporesso Green/Gold/Rainbow Revenger kit Giveaway- 5 to WIN!

Congrats winners. I'd be interested to hear the feedback as well.
I know they are quite a light mod so compared to alien and other 2 batt mods so me tempted.

Wow can't believe I win one. The Revenger is one of my dream mod, because its looking real nice, and UI is top notch!

Thanks @Vaporesso , other winners and fellow vapers for the kind wishes

I'm away at the moment, but my daughter sent me a picture of a parcel that arrived this morning...it looks suspiciously like it as it has come from "Vape Distribution". I'm back tomorrow so I'll let you know..

I'm away at the moment, but my daughter sent me a picture of a parcel that arrived this morning...it looks suspiciously like it as it has come from "Vape Distribution". I'm back tomorrow so I'll let you know..

The email i got suggested the prize would be coming from china as they said about being away for national holiday for a week (which i thought was weird as the competition was about promoting the UK distributor of the revenger lol..) let me know...cheers

paging @Vaporesso can you advise @Afreeb

looking at the first post the link shows the kit has a 2ml tank so should be from the uk.
if they have a 5ml tank then its come from china.

i bought one from FT on the 1st october and even with the week chinese holiday and backlog it turned up today.

Bit of an update. I checked out the tracking number and it originated in Chelmsford...

Back
Top Bottom