Vape Superstore
What's new

vapesmarters "every mans your brother till the rent is due" stabwood bespoke designed for you mod

I'm sooo happy with Emerald (now renamed Galatea (the most beautiful and beloved of all the sea nymphs)); it would be amazing to have something in similar oceanic hues (love her colour shifts [emoji7]) - possibly regulated? - to complement her.

Maybe I could track down Dermot and see if there's owt I could *ahem* do for him to swing things in my favour? [emoji1] Or perhaps bribe Alfie with some special treats? [emoji4]

Seriously though Stu, thanks for another amazing giveaway – you make beautiful one-off items and you're going to make one lucky spud very happy indeed. All the best [emoji8]

Innokin
ok Stu . Thanks for the chance and your generous giveawy mate

1. crustyfolker. kashmir was the block i liked most. anyhow it's a shame you named it already. i have had this idea in my head for a while it would be green and yellow with chocolate and a number 9 on the back. after my childhood hero.
images
who we sadly lost a year ago this week. Cyrille Regis RIP. make it hit as hard as this.

Last edited:
AcmeFog
Blue it really seems to come though and stand out on your work that you have done.......

I would not really care about the colour in honesty [emoji6][emoji846][emoji106]

Elux
A twin 18650 full mech or potentiometer under 85mm in height but still able to accept a 25mm atty with no over hang.
Following the same style parallel lines as the Lasimo L1 slightly rounded enough to smooth off the sharp edges.
Steel panel sunk buttons and 510 as usual and fully emersed and consumed by "Sorrow".
What a treasure this would be.
I'd welcome a quote but know i can't justify the spend atm.

# Not an entry as im not into pipes but great giveaway!

IMG_5919.jpg

This, this, this, this, this. So much this.

I loved Gallifrey. It's definitely my favourite mod of yours Stu. I still look at the thread on it with envy now and again. The perfect blue for me.

I'm saving the pennies and will definitely be in touch in a couple of months to buy a mod with this colour in it.

Vape Green
I see the list is buggered :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Keep posting though hopes and dreams I will go through and sort something it depends I think this will be a unique mod

I get message after message one day Stu one day

Well if I can make that day happen I have a spring in my step to me making something that you get out and show people from a box and go this was made for me it’s the only like it it’s unique and when they ask “yeah cost you loads mate” you can tell them I won it on POTV you should join is more to me than money in the bank

Royal Flush Vape
Not an entry from me Stu as I'm fortunate enough so have Corey Mod so give another Ape a chance.

Fantastic giveaway though and someone will be getting a treasured Mod.

If I was to enter though, I'd certainly want something like this... :grin2:

IMG_20190221_113256.jpg

Back
Top Bottom