What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

vapesmarters "every mans your brother till the rent is due" stabwood bespoke designed for you mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this is a giveaway for "Flat-Top" a stabwood mod it is at the moment an e-pipe it could be a regulated mod (I'm undecided) but you will choose the colours par-take in the design and you WONT pay a penny not even the postage

if I decide its a pipe I will even give you the tank to fit

but I also need inspiration

so rules

1 you must have an avatar picture and 30 posts
2 enter for every giveaway veteran nope sorry
3 modmakers sorry no
4 this is a hard one have a gander at some of my threads if you see a colour you like, make a comment I will note it by your name in my list here and of course like the thread
5 all I ask in return is a review

good luck

stu and Alfie

IMG_7933.jpeg

Last edited:
I like the rules :worship:

the trouble I find is people say can you do me a blue mod I have 20 different blues if they say I loved "Sarah" i can go straight to that mod and I know which blues I used and can make a mod similar in colour it won't be the same mod but I can match the colour scheme

edit well that's the idea I will probably screw it up

Last edited:
the trouble I find is people say can you do me a blue mod I have 20 different blues if they say I loved "Sarah" i can go straight to that mod and I know which blues I used and can make a mod similar in colour it won't be the same mod but I can match the colour scheme

edit well that's the idea I will probably screw it up
Sounds like a good idea to me and it will give people the chance to look back at all the mods you have made, and pick there favourite looking one...

I want a blue one. No not that blue the other blue. The blue between Shetland sky blue and normal sky blue. Nice give a way buddy

I love the colors on Milverton!!
Is the US included if not I totally understand darlin!!

But still love the colors on Milverton LOL
Sweet giveaway. Totally generous!!

Last edited:
great giveaway, very generous, will have to finally put my name down on one of your giveaways

Awesome Stu, gotta be a scarlet passion pipe, anything but a squonker really, LOL

Back
Top Bottom