What's new

Ulwell

Ulwell tube mod rda kit regulated in green.Names on list mess it sort it

I will cover basic uk mainland p&p
Next Sunday 6pm ends draw same night.
John.ell tube mod regulated rda set up in green

Very generous again. i'll get the ball rolling.

Thanks for the opportunity.

1. Frogprince

upload_2020-9-7_3-57-41.png

Nunchaku RDA 80w Starter Kit is a new generation of tube mods, which is powered by a single 18650 battery with the maximum output can fire up to 80W. With Pocket sized and Ergonomic design, Uwell Nunchaku RDA Kit has great feeling when hold in hand and you are on the go. The Nunchaku RDA Tank comes with big post that has wide space for building single coils or dual coils. There are three modes including VW mode, TC mode and Bypass mode for different resistance options.

Last edited:
I hope i've got this one right ?
View attachment 227716
Nunchaku RDA 80w Starter Kit is a new generation of tube mods, which is powered by a single 18650 battery with the maximum output can fire up to 80W. With Pocket sized and Ergonomic design, Uwell Nunchaku RDA Kit has great feeling when hold in hand and you are on the go. The Nunchaku RDA Tank comes with big post that has wide space for building single coils or dual coils. There are three modes including VW mode, TC mode and Bypass mode for different resistance options.
Thats the one

Hi @john john whaur ye gon and thanks for the chance to enter this nice giveaway. :thumbup:

Over 5 years of vaping and I've yet to try and RDA. I've always been curious as to what it would be like to use one. I'm now pretty confident with MTL and DTL RTA's so his would be perfect to get me started with an RDA.
Regulated mods suit me and the kit looks good in the Mint Green.

1. Frogprince
2. Ronnie Pearson
3. Sam Andrews
4. scottish-jim

Good luck everyone :)

Back
Top Bottom