What's new

This should fun

Wow, that’s a hefty giveaway!

I’m sat enjoying my recent prizes so won’t be entering this, but good luck all!

Yay I got an email!! :yahoo: Thanks so much Gavin!! :D

Wow!! So many to choose from!! What's the lemon cheesecake like?

No wonder it took you ages... from your phone!! :worship:

You should start doing the national lottery, with your recent run of luck!

I’ve had strawberry milkshake and Lesley’s custard - keep going back to each and have vaped them from day 1. The custards got a bit of a toffee taste but is rather nice. The milkshake is quite malty and tbh I’d recommend that. :)

You should start doing the national lottery, with your recent run of luck!

I’ve had strawberry milkshake and Lesley’s custard - keep going back to each and have vaped them from day 1. The custards got a bit of a toffee taste but is rather nice. The milkshake is quite malty and tbh I’d recommend that. :)
I should go to Vegas lol :D Just got an email that I won a tenner on the postcode lottery too lol :D

Oooh I like malty :) I went for Key Lime Cookie coz I've never had anything similar before. :)

I should go to Vegas lol :D Just got an email that I won a tenner on the postcode lottery too lol :D

Oooh I like malty :) I went for Key Lime Cookie coz I've never had anything similar before. :)

Haha, you should!

Yeah, I’ve just got a cereal flavour from elsewhere to mix it up... I’ve been missing out!

Best cig liquid do a load of soft drink ones too which I used to vape all the time and then just sorta stopped getting them so I may have to pop an order in at some point. Had a little stocktake of my bottles last night and I’ve got about 2 litres of liquid made up atm though so it’s not really necessary as yet lol

Haha, you should!

Yeah, I’ve just got a cereal flavour from elsewhere to mix it up... I’ve been missing out!

Best cig liquid do a load of soft drink ones too which I used to vape all the time and then just sorta stopped getting them so I may have to pop an order in at some point. Had a little stocktake of my bottles last night and I’ve got about 2 litres of liquid made up atm though so it’s not really necessary as yet lol
Are all their juices really good? I got 5 litres of VG to play with lol :D

Are all their juices really good? I got 5 litres of VG to play with lol :D

Lol, it’s a mix. Mainly flavour boss but won a few off bestcigliquid and bought some vampire vape and haven’t been disappointed yet. Too many juices but so little time (and money) lol

Lol, it’s a mix. Mainly flavour boss but won a few off bestcigliquid and bought some vampire vape and haven’t been disappointed yet. Too many juices but so little time (and money) lol
Well I know I like vampire vape! Didn't know they sold that! Attraction is the first concentrate I bought and it's steeping in the cupboard :D

Can see me spending hours window shopping and filling my basket with 100s of juices, then have a brutal towards payday to make a shortlist, then brutally cut it again on payday lol :D

Back
Top Bottom