What's new

The Third Round To Win Freemax Golden Maxus 100W

Awesome giveaway @Freemaxtech, thanks for the chance :)

1. Yes the OG Fireluke and the Mesh Pro.

2. As everyone's said smartload, the improvement in your slide to fill system using the ball bearings, always good to see manufacturers take feedback on board and address minor issues. :2thumbsup:

I have never used any freemax kit but have heard good things about it.
Smart load: The ability to use all 3 main sizes of battery is a bonus.

Last edited:
great giveaway its a solid bit of kit whoever gets this will be in for a treat #notanentry

1. I have the twister 30w and love the flavour it gives.

2. The battery options are very welcome and the smartload feature sounds interesting, the tank and coil options also sound really good.

Thanks for the chance @Freemaxtech

Hey @Freemaxtech . I have freemax star tank still. also a ceramicas and 2 of the original fireluke with the rba sections.
Never owned a freemax mod yet so this wou;d be a nice start. I like 21700 mods for the longer battery time. I also like the colourfulness and the new smartload sounds cool.

Thanks for running this giveaway.

1. No i havent got the chance to use a freemax device yet.

2. The tank comes with the famous freemax coils that everyone says are the best, and ive been dying to try forever. Now that you have upgraded the topslide mechanism i might have to just buy a fireluke 3 tank. It would be great to win a kit with the maxus included.

Thanks for another great giveaway @Freemaxtech

P.S. - the spinner wheel on your website still isnt working(unless you have disabled it intentionally)

Not-An-Entry as this isn't my kind of thing but nice giveaway @Freemaxtech. Always rate your stuff as the Mesh Pro is still the best stock coil tank I've ever owned by a mile.

Lots of great people on POTV so I'm sure it'll go to a good home and good luck to the winners. :)

Dear all,
Thank all of you for joining Freemax Golden Maxus 100W Limited Edition Giveaway!
Congratulations! The 30th number, @scootevil, You are so lucky to win Freemax Golden Maxus 100W.

upload_2020-9-21_11-31-12.png

Please PM me your shipping address in following format below:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel and Email:

Then we will arrange the shipment to you as soon as possible. Thanks for all your supporing of Freemax.

Back
Top Bottom