What's new

Steampugs - Grand Launch ‘Mother-of-All’ Giveaways Part 1

Steampugs

Vendor
Here we have it folks! FINALLY, the Steampugs online store is now live and accepting orders.

giphy.gif

And to celebrate I am giving away a SHIT TON of vape gear over the course of 4 separate, consecutive Giveaways, each lasting 4 weeks – Check out the full pile of gear that was generously donated for the Steampugs Giveaway by the following incredible people….
Flavorah
Dovpo
Wotofo
Steam Crave
DIY Flavor Chaser
Healthcabin
TECC
Decadent Vapours
Sourcemore
Heavengifts

complete-giveaway-pic.jpg

NOW…..During the live launch on The Vaping Community Forum Show , We ALSO launched the 1st Giveaway, and in that giveaway, 1 lucky SOB is going to walk away with this magnificent haul….

Steampugs-Giveaway.jpg

Full flavour line from Flavorah (over 200 x 15ml concentrates)
2 x Flavorah mixing books
1 x Dovpo Odin DNA 250c
1 x Dovpo Odin 100
1 x Dovpo Blotto Mini
5 x 30ml one shots from DIYFC (winners choice)
1 x Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTA V2
1 x Wotofo Profile RDTA
1 x Wotofo nexMesh pro tank
2 x pairs of Dave Flowers custom coils
3 x 50ml Decadent Vapours shortfills
1 x Steam Crave Snap-back

Seriously……The thought of being forced to give away all this gear is keeping me awake at night…..I just……I can’t even……

stress.gif

Regardless, there’s plenty of ways to give yourself a better chance of prying this incredible bundle from my vice-like grip, Just click this link….

Steampugs Store Launch Mother-of-all Giveaways

And all will be revealed.

tenor.gif

The 1st Live draw will be held on The Vaping Community Forum Show in 4 weeks on 9th January 2021 @ 11.30pm UK GMT, so make sure you are subscribed.

VC-show-new-web-1024x576.jpg

And remember….if you win….not only will I hate you forever……but your entries will be checked 100%…..so if you have entered the bonus entries, and they ain’t legit?…..you will lose all your entries and the prize will be redrawn….and believe me, with a prize this size?….we will check absolutely everything.

dont-say-I-didnt-warn-you.gif

But don’t worry!…..if you don’t snag this first giveaway?…there will be another 3 Steampugs giveaways to follow, also….they are open to all my friends across the pond, we will swallow the shipping (why do I do this to myself) but any extra customs/import charges will be the responsibility of the winner.

Good luck everyone!!
And I’d really appreciate you spreading the word about the shop Cheers!

And if I don’t speak to you before, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Steampugs

oo, are you stocking flavorah now?
I wish, I just know Bryce the guy from Flavorah and he gave me these for the Giveaway. We do stock some flavour concentrates but it's a make I'd never heard of before, but....I've sold a fair few over the last few weeks and the feedback is actually good, so....I am at some point going to have to mix some up and try them lol

Back
Top Bottom