What's new

Squonk Setup

SimonSq

Postman
Hi Guys & Girls,

going through my vape drawer and no longer 'squonking' i thought someone may get some use out of my old Coppervape Squonker and clone 'shift bf' rda.

The shift was my favorite rda hence having 2, i may have some spare parts for the Coppervape which i will dig out. No box or packaging. It will have a good scrub! although i love the patina.

Open to all, names list as normal. Will do a randomiser next weekend. If you find 'squonkings' not for you please PIF.

Cheers,

IMG_0848.JPG

Sooooooo so tempted.... lovely give away @SimonSq i got loads of squonkers so will give others the chance this time...#notanentry

Very generous of you @SimonSq :) But unregulated would be dangerous in my hands.

Good luck everyone :)

Last edited:
Fantastic giveaway again @SimonSq , great unregulated squonker. Thanks for the chance.

1. Jackymax
2. John R

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Jackymax
2. John R
3. badboybez

Blimey, you are having a clear out.
Thanks for the chance.

Regards badboybez

Very generous of you @SimonSq :) But unregulated would be dangerous in my hands.

Good luck everyone :)
Not meaning to confuse you dear, but it isn't unregulated, it's classed as a pure mechanical mod. No wires, no electronic circuitry protections, just your build and the battery. Just thought I'd warn you Jacky.

1. Jackymax
2. John R
3. badboybez
4. monkey69

Thanks great giveaway, I remember when everyone was buying these on here as a group buy, I was a bit skint at the time which was a shame.

very nice giveaway but dont do mechs so [ not a entry] from me good luck all who enter..........

Back
Top Bottom