Competition Posting Rules

Please note that only users with over 20 posts are able to post or reply to competitions forums. Approved vendors are also able to post competitions and give aways!

POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

GIVE AWAY SMOK Nord Giveaway

Discussion in 'Competitions, Charity, and Give Away's' started by junglist, Dec 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junglist

junglist Administrator Staff Member

Afternoon again :D SMOK have kindly sent us a few of their new Nord Kit (almost typed nork kit, wouldn't mind a nork kit to keep me entertained through the winter) to try out and give away. Now I didn't get around to trying the last pod kit they released but I have tried a hell of a lot of the pod kits over the last few months. This is up there with the best!

It has mesh coils, 1.4Ω and 0.6Ω. I have only tried the 1.4 ones so far, had the same one in a pod for the last three or four days, no sign of juice discolouration and the flavour is still top notch. I think this is a winner of set up - 1100mAh battery too so this one does last me all day.

Form factor is good, pod mouth-piece is comfortable, good for MTL or a restricted lung hit - as I said, not tried the 0.6 coil yet so might be looser on those. The coils just push into place.

Whole review of these and another comp on the front end shortly but doing a quick giveaway on here now to give one forum member the chance to get one of these before they are easily available. Can't see any in stock in the UK anywhere yet but pricing looks to be around £20.

I have been using it with 25mg nic salts and it's just right IMO. Quick pic of the ones we were sent below, will pick a winner in a day or two so you can choose what colour you want as well! They sent us two gold ones so have been using one of those for testing but I would go for the black or white one if I had a choice.

So comments below if you would like one - please also say what colour you would like in the comments so we can see what the most popular colours are!

smok-nord-forum.jpg

• Like Like x 15
  2. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Veteran

Would love to win a red one for the better half, she's burning through pod systems trying to find one she can vape 3ml of juice through without cooking the coils thanks for the chance @junglist

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews

Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews Achiever

Love the black one but they all look pretty decent to be fair

• Like Like x 1
  4. u8myufo

u8myufo Achiever

Would be cool to be able to win one for the wife also.Unlike her gob she likes to keep her vape discreet.Purple would be a nice colour for her.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lorelei89

Lorelei89 Postman

Wouldn't mind giving this a go. I like the black and white ones best. Thanks for the chance

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kieran Woodward

Kieran Woodward Postman

Got be a green one. This would be ideal for taking to Argyle and being discreet in the toilets! Haha!

• Like Like x 1
  7. pateralus9

pateralus9 Postman

Wow, I'm surprised to say that I really, really like every single color very much.

My favorites, in order from best on down, would be: Green, Blue/Purple (damn color-blindness!), Gold, White, Red, Black.

Also, yes please on Norks.

Thanks for the chance!! :)

#7 pateralus9, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Vapaneezer Scrooge

Vapaneezer Scrooge Achiever

If they are good for nic salts I'm up for the chance of winning one of these, White is my choice.

Appreciate the chance thank you :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cozy

Cozy Postman

Would like to give these a go with nic salts green for me but happy with any of them

• Like Like x 1
  10. lene

lene Postman

i'd love to win this. any colour is fine. thanks for the chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.