What's new

Seize The Chance To Win Freemax Gold Maxus 200W

Freemaxtech

Postman
Do you want to get one Freemax Maxus 200W with M Pro 2 Tank for free? Now here comes the chance! Please participate in the last round activity to win Freemax golden Maxus 200W Kit limited version. One feature of Maxus 200W enables the use of batteries regardless of polarity, and works with either single or double batteries.

kgihJSf.jpg

How to enter?

1. Can you write one highlight feature of Maxus 200W Kit?
2. Invite your friends.

Note: the valid time of this golden Maxus 200W limited edition activity is from 21st, Sep to 28th, Sep. One winner will be chosen.

What’s more, there are also 6 social media platforms for you to enter this activity to increase your chances of becoming our lucky one! And please enter here to know more information about this golden Maxus 200W limited edition activity>> https://www.freemaxvape.com/gold-maxus-200w-limited-edition

Thanks @Astral for the tag, already won one of these, albeit a less snazzy one, so not entering this time, super mod btw!

I keep saying how much I rated the first Mesh Pro as the best stock coil tank I've ever owned and seeing as I've already turned down the chance to join in the first three Freemax giveaways I really ought to get involved with one of them. Seeing as I'm still waiting though for the pize I won on Friday if I win this time I might have to put it back up for another giveaway. :) Not very many people left to tag are there?

Thank you @Astral for the tag and @Freemaxtech for another great giveaway.

1. Features the Mesh Pro 2 tank with the latest Coiltech 4.0 SS904L teafibre cotton coils.

2. @Richard Winter @Diver9543 and @memzey.

Last edited:
Thanks for the Tag @ForestMagpie and @Sam Andrews appreciate it, Liking the 200 watt mod with Smart Tech load looks the business but got to say the Tank looks equally as good with Coiltech 4.0. Not usually into stock Tanks but this one seems to stand out from the rest. Think @rew might be interested and @Vapaneezer Scrooge . Good Luck Everyone.

Back
Top Bottom