What's new

REVVO TANK & COILS plus used Frogman Tank.

Tazz

Legend
Hi all. Here's the Revvo Tank and 2 packs of coils to give away. The tank is new, pack unopened, in the Chrome version and 3.6ml. The tank comes with 2 Arc coils and you get 6 more with the packs, 3 in each. So 8 all up.
All you need to know is it's a thirsty camel, juice drinker. But I'm sure there will be someone here who will just love it. Names numbered on a list like others,
1 Tazz
2 Stupid
3 Moron etc...
enter once. Will run for 3 ish weeks to give those not here at present a chance to get in and score it.
Winners name will be chosen by a Mod from here, any of them if they're willing hopefully.
Good luck all. Plus there will be a barely used Vaptio Frogman tank. No coils unfortunately as Vaptio Frogman and coils are not available in Oz.
Its been cleaned with Iso Alcohol and will come in parts with a spare glass and O rings. It would be stupid not to include it as it will never get used by me. Its unfortunately the TPD version, 2 ml. But who knows you may like it. Its in really good nick, only used 2 coils it came with.
IMG_20180328_142955.jpg

Last edited:
Not a entry I just wanna say what a amazing giveaway from a top ape! [emoji5]

Shows how much you love the planet @Tazz because it's gonna cost you what the tanks worth in postage [emoji6]

1. masrock
2. iqon
3. BULLDOG1964
4. WardyGTC
5. Akira181

Great giveaway Tazz, thanks for the chance!

1. masrock
2. iqon
3. BULLDOG1964
4. WardyGTC
5. Akira181
6 doggystyle

never tried this type of coil

thanks for the chance

Back
Top Bottom