What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Purple rabbit (dead)

cliveh2

Achiever
Up for grabs is a hellvape dead rabbit in purple
Names on a list, please unfuck it when you fuck it up

Comp will run for about 2 weeks, if you win and don't like it please don't try and sell but pass it on,
Will chuck in approx half a bag of CB prime and some wire

Has a black drip tip not green as in pic (stole it for something else sorry)
20180331_220330.jpg

Great Giveaway! The one I got on the way from China is purple so not an entry. Good luck everyone! :D

1. masrock
2. Silk186
3. BULLDOG1964. will give this to the mrs if i win its her fav colour thanks for the chance...

Great giveaway @cliveh2 [emoji5] not an entry as I hate the bunny [emoji23] and are you giving g away the prime because I converted you to the fuzz? [emoji5]

Great giveaway @cliveh2 [emoji5] not an entry as I hate the bunny [emoji23] and are you giving g away the prime because I converted you to the fuzz? [emoji5]
I am not a huge bunny fan TBH (thought it was just me?) and yes after testing your belly button fuzz nothing else will do [emoji23]

I am not a huge bunny fan TBH (thought it was just me?) and yes after testing your belly button fuzz nothing else will do [emoji23]
[emoji23] glad your enjoying it mate and I've only found 1 other cotton that comes close to the fuzz it's wrathful wickz but even then it's just not as good so think I'll be sticking with fuzz from now on well when I order some more cos I'm just run out [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom