What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pioneer black soul mech

1. John R
2. BigCloud
3. Amnesiac

That is a nice looking mech! Thanks for the chance :)

1. John R
2. BigCloud
3. Amnesiac
4. Vaporz1

Great giveaway pal, was trying to resist but its a great looking mod and shocked theres so few entrys, thanks for the chance

1. John R
2. BigCloud
3. Amnesiac
4. Vaporz1

Great giveaway pal, was trying to resist but its a great looking mod and shocked theres so few entrys, thanks for the chance
I thought there would have been a few more but just gives you more chances

I thought there would have been a few more but just gives you more chances
Definitely, i guess mechs are much less used by the masses and more of a hobbiest thing, i miss them, on my Vape journey i have gone backwards as much as forwards sometimes if that makes sense, few more days to go might have a few more entries

Definitely, i guess mechs are much less used by the masses and more of a hobbiest thing, i miss them, on my Vape journey i have gone backwards as much as forwards sometimes if that makes sense, few more days to go might have a few more entries
Will wait and see, good luck though

1. John R
2. BigCloud
3. Amnesiac
4. Vaporz1
5. Nick0steam

Looks beautiful, great comp thanks[emoji106]

And the winner is @BigCloud send over your address and I will get it shipped during the week

30E7DCEB-0085-45D1-A4C9-3A822646C5F4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom