What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Photo Guessing Game, The Value of the Prize Depends On You!

heaven gifts

Achiever
-------------------------------Winner Announcement--------------------------------

Ok, it's time to end this contest now. As I said in the post "the answer is not simple, you need read and look carefully", seems most people didn't notice and guess wrong about the item #3, haha... Now let's reveal the answer and announce the winner.

muHZl1d.png

#19 @Cliffyboy1962
fP5RnRf.png

Congrats to you! You guess #1 and #2 right, and #2 is higher is price tag, which means you will get the Captain mod.

Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
Post code:
Phone No:

Thanks again for having fun with us. Wish you all a nice weekend ahead! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, new contest time. Do you know all the products or have you ever used any one in below photo? If not, let's take a quick look. TheIJOY RDTA 5S is a 2.6ml tank, featuring an innovative central fill design, dual adjustable airflow system and a push and lock body section. The Wondervape RDA is a 24mm diameter atty that supports both single & dual coil builds, and features both adjustable side and bottom airflow for smooth vaping clouds. The Captain PD 1865, runs on dual 18650 batteries that can fire up to 225w max. It can perfectly matched with RDTA 5S to bring you an ultimate vaping fun. The Suorin Air is an all-in-one style vaping kit consisting of 2ml cartridge and 400mAh battery. The GQ Blue Beast Kit is a portable penguin-like device that has a 2000mAh built-in battery and 10ml huge tank capacity. The iStick Pico 25 Kit is composed of a compact single 18650 mod with 25mm Ello tank, featuring a big 0.91-inch screen, 2A quick charging system and 85W output power.

Now back to the point, this time, our prize will be one of the three devices in shadow. Which one you will win totally depends on your answer. Look and read carefully, guys, the answer is not that simple ;)

To enter:

ycHDNRm.jpg

Rules:
1. Write down your answer in your first post. (xx tank, xx mod, xx kit)
2. Which features of the three products you guess are most appealing to you?
3. Share the links of the three product you guess on your social media page.

Attention:
1. We will choose 1 winner via random.org on July 28, 2017 and the winner can get the most expensive device that he guess right.
2. One rule, one post, which means you can only enter 3 times.
3. Participants' account posts must be beyond 20.
4. We require at least 20 participants.

Last edited:
Ooh, a guessing game! Thanks for the chance @heaven gifts [emoji2]

My guesses are
1. Wondervape RDA
2. Captain PD1865
3. Captain PD1865 with Wondervape RDA

Edit: changed my mind on #3, hope that's OK... I quite understand if not

Last edited:
1: I like that it can be used with a single coil.
2: I'm surprised iJoy have brought out the PD1865 as the USP of the original PD2070 was the use of the larger 20700 cells; I expect this would fit in a pocket more easily though.
3: A great kit, I bet it looks really good, and performs even better!

Edit: ditto

Last edited:
Hopefully it's in the right format now, apologies for the cock up [emoji53]

Last edited:
1. I don't really do RDA's but this might get me started
2. A better size than the 20700, more pocket friendly
3. Pico dual is on my wishlist, I'm a big fan of eLeaf

Back
Top Bottom