What's new

Mech squonk

itscostingme

Achiever
More free stuff for you lovely Apes.

Rules.
Names on a list please. Fucked up the list? Sort it out yourselves.
Like this post.
No minimum post count.
Giveaway hunters will be ignored.
UK postage only I'm afraid.
And as with any giveaway i do if you win and don't get on with something pass it on to someone else or do you own giveaway I don't want to see it in the classifieds. You didn't pay for it so someone else shouldn't either.

As above all are welcome to enter but you must understand these are Mechs and as such YOU MUST understand how to use them safely. I will NOT be responsible for you not knowing what your doing.

I will get Mrs itscostingme to pick a random number in a week or so.

Good luck to all.

So on to the giveaway.

You will receive all the below.
Edit to ad the Dead rabbit has been used but the rest is all unused.

20190109_122945.jpg

Last edited:
Another amazing giveaway bud, but I would only use the mods so the rest would be wasted/bundle better suited to someone else
#notanentry

Amazing giveaway again @itscostingme [emoji4] I love the look of that red mod but everything else I would have to relist as another giveaway so I'll not enter to save messing around but please could you fire a link of where to buy one please? [emoji4]

Another amazing giveaway bud, but I would only use the mods so the rest would be wasted/bundle better suited to someone else
#notanentry

Add your name mate. If you win do a giveaway.

Amazing giveaway again @itscostingme [emoji4] I love the look of that red mod but everything else I would have to relist as another giveaway so I'll not enter to save messing around but please could you fire a link of where to buy one please? [emoji4]

It a Phantohm styled 18650. Got it from FT but it looks like there discontinued now apart from the black one.

Last edited:
amazing give away & thanks for the chance.

1. Sam's Vape Reviews
2. Mutley1

Wow that’s a super give away from one of the most generous apes we have on POTV notanentry but someone’s going to be over the moon with this bundle :)

Back
Top Bottom