What's new

Manabush gift card..one year smoke free

AJT

Veteran
76ECD8A2-11C7-43A0-810C-4FD9ABEC73AA.jpeg
One year smoke free manabush gift card giveaway to celebrate my achievement of quitting smoking and being smoke free for one whole year..
On 1st January 2019 I will have been smoke free for one whole year and to celebrate this and as a way to say thanks for all the great help advice and support I’m giving away a £36 Manabush gift card to use at your pleasure.
Draw will take place on 1st January 2019.
Names on the usual list format please freebie hunters etc need not apply and will be removed.

Edit 14/12/18 It’s got even better now £36 of manabush gift cards...

Last edited:
Many thanks for the chance. Congrats in advance for your anniversary

1. rew

Last edited:
Congrats on your acheivement @AJT thats gotta be a great feeling, and a really nice giveaway to celebrate.

#notanentry

(Not an entry)

But Congratulations on 1 Year Smoke-Free!!

My anniversary is in mid-April, & today (12/9) is my 1st smoke-free birthday I can remember in many, many years.

I'm very happy
for you, & for myself, & for anyone else out there who has quit those nasty, cancerous bastard smelly sticks! :)

Well done @AJT great going mate.

Fantastic giveaway aswell, someone is in for a Christmas treat.

Not an entry.

Congrats to @AJT on 1 year of being smoke free on January the 1st that is a very kind giveaway you are doing # Not - a - entry # from me.
Hope you and your family have a very happy Christmas and a very happy new year......:beerchug.......mate.......

Back
Top Bottom