What's new

Little give away. Old + new

After a good nights sleep I've mostly recoverd from the 16 hour journey. That is a crazy amount of kit. As someone that only has a single vape unit 'Smok sticke v8 baby' I really appeiciate this. It is the best contenst I've seen for someone new to vaping as I will be able to try out a lot of different stuff to see what I like. Thank you so much @tony68 I see a mod, lots of tanks, 'rta' and other stuff that I will need to learn about. This will really jump start me into vaping!

I can't believe that week or so that I've been having. I just got back from traveling with friends in Italy, Tesco delivered an extra bottle of wine and 8 bottles of Prosecco, aI bought gifts for the trip from Whittards and a big gift set was charged as 0.01p, a random contact I added on Linked In asked to meet about a potential job, I just landed in China for a family visit and to meet about the job and I saw my notifications had blown up with thanks and Fuck Yous - Mostly Fucky Yous. I get it, it is a nice bit of kit. I really look forward to testing it all out when I get back to Lodon!

Last edited:
Well make sure to bring all us vapers all the cheap shite you can find. Have a good nap talk later. Congrats
I will see what I can find. Given the price of fags, and the fact you can still smoke in bars and restaurants I don't expect to see any shops. I will keep an eye out for the mythical Herons.

Congratulations @silk186 hat little lot should set you up well on your vaping journey, have fun with it...when you get back from China that is! :)

And a superb giveaway @tony68 bonkers thread..but I liiiike eet! :D
:thumbup:

I can't post the giveaway package until @silk186 returns from wherever . Thats going to be a while will update you all when its posted out

Back
Top Bottom